“Handy portion of fresh pasta for my TV Show @ Dubai One TV”

EST! by Signor Pomidor
Ranked #319 of 9,704 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Signor Pomidor is a pure Organic, Gluten Free and Vegan restaurant. We cook with love from 0 to the end, in front of you! We organize classes and events for authentic food LOVERS. We select the Best RAW MATERIALS from Italy to serve you the Healthiest. We use NO CHEMICALS, artificial flavors or colorants. We go Organic. You will be amazed to know how Low Fat is our cuisine! With 100% taste! ATTENTION: Accordingly to the UAE law, we cannot serve alcohol and pork.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I visited this place last day of September with a friend of mine that was going to have a lunch. He is a regular as he's got an office just nearby. I was impressed about the passion of the owner, a guy who changed his career from finance to food industry. A small little restaurant with great quality of ingredients. Good Italian food. Before I left I have asked a portion of fresh JUST MADE tagliatelle as I was going to use them on the Studio One Show @ Dubai One Television. The quality, the consistency, the color all was excellent. I am an Italian chef myself and I definitely advice this small gourmet spot. All the best.
Chef Enzo Neri

2  Thank EnzoNeri
There are newer reviews for EST! by Signor Pomidor

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Excellent Quality Food! Fresh and imaginative. Great service, friendly and attentive. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Elazz83
Reviewed October 31, 2013

A genuine and wholesome italian cuisine experience. Ordering anything from the menu is not a risk because whatever I order it always tasted great. Usually start with the light caprice salad or bruschetta, move on to the lovely meat lasagna and finish off with a chocolate browny. Everything served is organic and best part is you are never left with that guilt filled heavy feeling.

3  Thank TheHamZoo
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The best Italian food I had in Dubai! I love the salads and pizzas, focaccia, always so fresh and tasty! You really taste it's homemade and fresh and made with love! I heard the pasta and lasagna are very very good but I can't get enough of the pizzas :)! And when it comes to desserts, if the brownie and tiramisu are amazing! Definitely worth to try and adopt !!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Tucked in the midst of the business bay, a small genuine and true italian taste. The owner knows more about his food, than Einstein about gravity. hes a great host and very friendly. they are a family run restaurant. One of the very few restaurants in Dubai who are passionate about delivering quality food.

Must order the following for the perfect meal:

Drink: ask for the fresh coconut drink which comes at the prefect temperature to quench your thirst.

starter: #2 (bresola with the mozzarella) or the bruschetta

Main: pizza trevi or cotto (on thin crust) or the beef lasagne

Desert: definitely the fresh chocolate brownies.

the ingredients are really fresh and light, it has been studied carefully for health freaks. Must say after the full course im not falling all over the place and possibly can go for another round.

you will see me there 10-15 times a month.

3  Thank khooryh