JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$182
$136
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$169
$189
$272
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
$263
$191
Orbitz.com
$1,345
$1,225
7,541 results
All reviewstallest hotelthe executive loungetower bvault barrang mahalcorner suiteburj khalifaguest relationshigh floorthai restaurantspecial thanksfree shuttleamazing hotelbusiness hotelluxury hotelmetro stationkitchen6
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I enjoyed everything about this hotel.
There was nothing to not like from the swimming pool to the room, and the views were to die for.

I will be staying in Marriott hotel whenever I need to go to a hotel as long as there is a Marriott Hotel available

Room Tip: Excellent stay
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
DXBJW, Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to know that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us at the J W Marriott Marquis Dubai and were pleased with the hotel, view, rooms and F&B facilities we have on offer.

All your kind comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The hotel is beautiful inside and outside. When I checked in, Mr. Chun was very friendly and asked me anything he can help for our stay. Another person I should mentioned is " Basil"; he's working at the front door of hotel, but he doing his job very professionally- smile all the time. I gave them 5* service. BUT the concierge service desk almost mess up my tour. When I was waiting my tour guide in the lobby and asked concierge to call me if they arrived. When the tour guide came and asked for us, I heard the concierge told the guide " I don't know" while I just happened stand next to the tour guide. When I checked out @ 6am, the front desk - " Ali " did not say "Thank you" once to me, and shown no appreciated of my stay at the hotel, even I paid for my room. He only said to 4 words to us, "what room # & sign here ".
I think it would be more professional if Marriott trained them better. otherwise, the hotel room is beautiful, can be a good view if you stay above 37 floors.

3  Thank EC M
DXBJW, Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and found the hotel and its surroundings beautiful, however sorry to note your comments with regards to the concierge and departure experience.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please be assured that this is not reflective of our usual standard and your feedback has been taken on board and shared with the concerned managers to ensure immediate action and corrective measures are taken to avoid any such re-occurrences in the future.

We thank you for appreciating our associates Chun and Basil. Your feedback, both positive and constructive is greatly appreciated as it is always of immense value to us to continuously understand the level of our guest satisfaction as well as to constantly monitor and measure our service and standards at the hotel.

Thank you once again and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed with my family for the second time in less than 6 months, we can see improvement in all areas and all facilities are open. It has a great offer in restaurants and bars. The breakfast restaurant in very good, the pool at night is an excellent place to relax and enjoy some drinks. Overall we are very happy and highly recommend the hotel, try to get one of the highest floor rooms for a fascinating view of Dubai.
Tip: There is a shuttle bus to Dubai mall departing in the morning and coming back every 20 minutes

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor in the Tower A, beautiful views from Dubai
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank emmanuel_nelo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on Trip Advisor.

Having stayed with us before, we are delighted to know that you had once again enjoyed your stay with us at J W Marriott Marquis Dubai.

It is a pleasure to note that you were pleased with the service and love the hotel facilities particularly the Kitchen 6 breakfast, our pool, as well as other Food & Beverage selections that we have on offer. We are also happy to let you know that now Kitchen 6 is open for dinner as well.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Wow, just one word to describe the hotel, staff, food and accommodation.
We got spoiled by everyone we met ( they all seemed to know our special occasion, our 25th wedding anniversary ) but we saw that the staff is always that friendly and helpful. Our room, needed to be called a suite, size as big as a small apartment with a sea view and on a high floor which was amazing.
The breakfast buffet so exquisite We are experienced travellers and can say that this was the best buffet we ever had, it was a pleasure making time to sit and relax, we really enjoyed the brunch style breakfast from sushi till Indian cuisine or just a plain egg with toast
This was a real treat.
Yes there is construction going on aside but that is almost everywhere you go or stay in Dubai so that cannot be avoided and no, we did not have any problems with the construction in the neighbourhood.
If you like to travel in style and yet feel at home, stay at the JW Marriott Marquis you will not regret it.
Thank you all so much for making our celebration unique, and yes when we travel to Dubai we will definitely choose the tallest hotel in the world again.
from Belgium, thank you
Erwin and Frieda

Room Tip: ask polite and they will do almost everything to suite your needs. corner rooms are big high floors are amazing
2  Thank Loserandpoor

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had chosen to stay with us to celebrate this special occasion and that our team really looked after you throughout the stay.

It is nice to note that on this occasion we were able to provide you with an excellent service throughout your stay with us. All your kind comments with regards to the pool, the F&B outlets, and breakfast experience are truly appreciated.

It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to the J W Marriott Marquis next year on your 26th wedding anniversary.

God Bless and Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This hotel is a gem in dubai the staff is very helpfull, i had the honor to meet Serdar who helped me get the best out of my holidays in dubai, the room is very spacy and all the amenities at the hotel are of high standard.
The employees also guided us and toured us the various restaurants which were really stunning.
This is the best hotel i have stayed so far. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Naz T

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had enjoyed your overall stay with us and were pleased with the facilities we have on offer at the hotel and find us to be the best hotel you ever stayed in.

All your kind comments are greatly appreciated and it was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guest.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in a not too distant future.