JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
7,422 results
All reviewstallest hotelthe executive loungetower bvault barrang mahalcorner suiteburj khalifaguest relationshigh floorthai restaurantspecial thanksfree shuttleamazing hotelbusiness hotelluxury hotelmetro stationkitchen6
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We were fortunate enough to stay here during our trip to Dubai, it's great to be able to say you have stayed at the tallest hotel in the world but when you can say you have stayed at one of the Marriot Marquis that's on another level. Everything in this hotel is great, our room was on one of the higher floors so the view was amazing, The pool was super nice and quiet with some day beds and lounge chairs to pass the time, they even have speakers so you can hear the same music being played in the sitting area while under water. My only "complain" were the other guests staying there, the other guests seemed very snotty and wouldn't even say hello after you acknowledge their presence, but oh well, doesn't take anything away from the property

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
DXBJW, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you for your feedback; it’s a pleasure to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are pleased that you were able to relax and experience our leisure facilities. We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Dubai for 7 nights during a business conference (conference held elsewhere in the city). The hotel is new, having opened in November 2012. It is clean, simple contemporary design (not necessarily common in Dubai) and well done.

The service was outstanding. There was plenty of staff to assist, be it the concierge, front desk, bell staff etc... Everyone was very friendly and willing to help. One small issue (maybe because they are new and there are so many people to train), was on 2-3 occasions we received conflicting information. For example, one person said that I was not allowed to bring a guest to the concierge lounge, but then someone else said one guest was allowed. I also received two very different answers when inquiring about the hours of a local restaurant. Each time the person answered confidently, even thought they really didn't know the answer.

The rooms were well appointed. The ac worked well. The bathrooms large and water pressure good. Lighting was a little limited in the bathroom, but in the main room it was excellent. Good wifi. Very comfortable with lots of room.

The food was fabulous especially in the lounge, which had a wide variety available throughout the day. I used the fitness center a few times. It had a very wide selection of cardio equipment in good order and probably one of the best selection of weight machines and free weights I have ever seen in a hotel.

My room was on the 65th floor. Though the view was great the elevator situation was a minor frustration. We would stop on many floors from 65 through 37 before the elevator would go straight down. I wish they had the programable elevators where you indicate your floor and then the panel tells you which elevator to take and controls the number of stops. I timed it a few times and it was approximately 7 minutes to get down during morning and evening rush.

Overall, I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
DXBJW, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We are so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. It is great to hear that you were able to experience our 24 hour fitness center and culinary delights in our Executive Lounge. We would also like to thank you for sharing your feedback about the inconsistent hotel information provided and please know that have reviewed this with our management team. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Short impression of the Marriott Marquis Dubai - it is the nicest big-chain hotel I've visited. Very comfortable, technologically advanced, and hands down the greatest hotel bathroom I've ever experienced. Executive lounge is none short of amazing, with bites from all the hotel restaurants at the dinner hour, and stocked with everything from camel's milk to veal bacon (no pork!). Only downside - it is a business hotel, so less personal service, and the elevator system is inconvenient.

Traveler's details - stayed with points, and shudder to think that we almost stayed at the airport Marriott until reading TA's reviews. Transfer via Emirate's Dubai connect; taxi otherwise as metro station is walkable but not advisable. Received email prior to travel with upgrade invitation due to status, and had to show copy of email at check in. Complimentary shuttle every 30 minutes to Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

It is always a pleasure to know that we were able to amaze one of our most loyal guests. We are pleased to know that the hotel facilities have impressed you and we appreciate your detailed feedback. We hope to welcome you again when you next visit Dubai.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was their for 3nigths. it was my good service by the stewards. king style welcome. and a good view from the room. it was top of the town. They have good lobby wit a bar aside and the bar counter is decorate with colourful wine bottle one should check their website too....

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ahmedjibreel

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know you had a good experience and that our Lobby Lounge was a remarkable place for you during your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again on your next trip to the city.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was here on a work trip for 5 nights. I absolutely loved the property, the staff were so accommodating and friendly (even with so many of us travel agents). The rooms are so spacious and comfortable it was just beautiful. The highlight for myself and the others I can safely say was the incredible breakfast buffet that they had every morning. Any food you can possibly want (and not even think of) was available from Asian, Full Breakfast buffet, fruit, fresh pastries, bread, pancakes, icecream.. I could just go on and on. Plus fresh fruit juice, coffee and tea and the most attentive and lovely staff you could ask for. Thank you guys, you are doing such a wonderful job and I will highly recommend you to anyone wanting to stay in Dubai.

Room Tip: When I was here in May they hadn't opened one side on the tower- all rooms are lovely!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to know that our staff and facilities inspired you to write such a positive review. Our buffet restaurant, Kitchen 6, offers a truly impressive variety, and we appreciate the fact that everything was up to the satisfaction of such an accomplished guest. We are looking forward to having you as a guest in our hotel on a future visit to Dubai.