We stayed here for 3 nights in March 2013 as a family .We had booked the rooms through booking.com and we got a really good deal as the hotel was brand new.
1. Early Check in : Though we had arrived early the staff considered our situation and did everything they could to allot us our rooms as early as possible. In the meantime we went to a french cafe in the ground floor for lunch and food was fabulous.
2. Brand new property : The hotel is brand new and beautifully furnished and the lobby is really beautiful.They really do create an impression as soon as you enter.
3. The room : We had booked 3 standard guest rooms which is the most basic room but is probably more luxurious than the high end rooms you get at other places. Our room was on the 37th floor and the views from there was fabulous. The room itself is large and very comfortable with the bathrooms being spacious and luxurious.
4. Food : The buffet breakfast spread is just enormous and you really have got something for everyone. We also had a dinner one night at the Indian restaurant and the food was delicious. ( You need to make reservations for dinner before hand )
5. Beautiful swimming pool and gym : Amenities wise the hotel is there with the best and you have quite a large swimming pool to relax and a well equipped gym to burn some of the calories from the wonderful food.
6. Quite well connected : There is a MRT station which is close by, there is an abundance of taxis at the door step and you also have free shuttles to major tourist hot spots from the hotel. The hotel is quite close to all major attractions of Dubai.
1.Sometimes you need to wait quite a long time for the lift and waiting time is longer if you are on the higher floors which can get frustrating.
Overall a wonderful experience which is affordable and one of the better places to stay in Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dubai is a city of awe-inspiring ambition and unsurpassed luxury, home to the world's tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm, and the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai - the worlds tallest hotel. It is a place where dreams come true, as is our hotel in Dubai. JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai offers a spectrum of business facilities for the most discerning travelers. We are a hotel synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste, and our Dubai luxury hotel's title is given only to the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio. Elevated above Dubai's business district, on Sheikh Zayed Road, JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai resides in the Business Bay area and is a top choice for 5-star hotels in Dubai. Spread across 2 iconic towers, our hotel features exceptional event and business facilities, an enticing array of bars and restaurants, and the sublime Saray Spa and Health Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.