JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
$221
Doubletree
$543
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$413
$409
$327
  • Beachfront
$58
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$205
$209
Trip.com
$1,470
7,440 results
All reviewstallest hotelthe executive loungetower bvault barrang mahalcorner suiteburj khalifaguest relationshigh floorthai restaurantspecial thanksfree shuttleamazing hotelbusiness hotelluxury hotelmetro stationkitchen6
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had a one-night stay and was pleased to gain complementary access (being gold member) to the club lounge which I found to be very spacious and has several zones. I would hope to see improved food selection and variety.

Room and bathroom are well designed and spacious. I would suggest to Managment improving/replacing the window blinds to ensure darkness. I had a long flight and wanted to sleep through the morning but sun light was blazing into the room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank dabbagmm
DXBJW, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for your loyalty to Marriott and we are pleased to know you had an overall enjoyable stay. We truly value your suggestions on ways to improve the guest experience and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

If service not personalised whatsoever, waiting over 45 minutes for room service orders, 25 minutes to have coffee in the restaurant, rude and arrogant staff, housekeeping knocking your room in spite of having Do not Disturb sign on, Guest Service not answering the calls even after 12 rings, bar where they forget your order, where you will wait forever to get a taxi and where Concierge does not know even basics about Dubai is the place you are looking for, than JW Marriott Marquis is the place to be. Would I recommend this hotel? Not at all (unless, to someone I don't really like - and it's not you, my fellow travellers). Would I come again? Hm, maybe as a sort of punisment, otherwise no way! This was my first experience with Marriott company and the last one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
10  Thank AbuDhabiAndy
DXBJW, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. It is very concerning to read the details of your review and we regret that you have departed our hotel with a negative impression of our hotel. We would like to speak with you personally regarding your experience and we kindly request that you confirm your contact details by emailing mhrs.dxbjw.grm@marriott.com. Thank you.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed in your hotel at the beginning of the month and my vacation got off to a rocky start but once I stepped into the hotel everything was just perfect.

The airport lost my luggage and I was extremely upset. I was traveling to dubai with my sister and I decided to stay at the JW Marriott marquis due to all the hype surrounding the opening.

I was checked in by an extremely friendly and efficient receptionist named Craig. His warmth and welcome was beyond anything I had ever experienced.

I was in a bad mood and upset about my luggage but Craig took it upon himself to call the airport and follow up on my missing luggage. Craig definitely went above and beyond his duties. He checked us into an amazing room with a view of Burj al Arab. We spoke for a few minutes about South Africa as I asked Craig where he was from and he mentioned South Africa. Another amazing country I hold close to my heart.

We went up to the room and shortly afterwards we received some coffees and macaroons and cake from the la farine restaurant with a personalized note from Craig wishing us a fantastic stay and a great time in Dubail. We immediately felt relaxed and excited to stay I the worlds tallest hotel. What amazing service we received. I have never received a personalized handwritten note from a hotel associate before and trust me I travel a lot.

Our luggage arrived later In the evening as we were going to Izakaya for sushi. It was one of Craig's recommendations. I was imagining how the wasabi girl looked like and was excited to see her.

I also need to mention another one of your colleagues names. I was met by Ina in the lobby and she was delightful and very helpful with directions. Such a wonderful warm personality to see during our 3 day stay.

Thank you JW Marriott Marquis. I will be back later in the year.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Xceptions

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about the service provided from Craig and Inna! We are very proud of the intuitive and genuine service they have provided and we will be sure to recognize them both. Thank you and we hope to welcome you again on a future visit to Dubai!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was put up here by Emirates for 24 hours after a missed connection. Its a decent hotel and is even within walking distance from a metro stop although there is not much else in the vicinity. Unfortunately as I wasn’t anticipating a UAE stop off I had no cash for a taxi and couldn’t fathom the metro ticket machine so I was stuck in the hotel. It seemed nice enough though, massive room and bathroom.

On a sour note, this is obviously the standard Emirates hotel and pick up and drop off from Emirates cars looked to be common, I arrived in the lobby 10 mins early for my pick up and was subject to hard sell from the door staff to take the hotel limo as "The Emirates cars often don’t turn up", slightly disconcerting however my car arrived exactly on time at 7am as promised.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
DXBJW, Guest Relations Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback. Please accept our sincere apology for the conversation had with our Associate, and please know that we have reviewed the details of your feedback with the Front Office management team to prevent this from occurring again in the future. Thank you and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you on a future visit to Dubai.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The outside is impressively ugly; but that is the last and only time that word can be legitimately used for this hotel. I stayed on the 41st floor and the views were stunning.

I was on a Emirates sponsored 18 hour stopover for a flight connection. So I wanted to see a little of what Dubai has to offer. I was reminded of Florida if it was staffed and organised by the best of Asians, Eastern Europeans and Africans - with a sprinkling of Arabs to add a bit of colour!

As to the hotel; the bedroom is superbly equipped, with an iPod dock music system, 60 inch tv with bluray player with the sound piped into the bathroom, the walk in rain shower, full bath, lots of easily controlled hot water... Everything you need in an amenity box or drawer somewhere in the room - down to a prayer mat.

The foyer is stunning with an enormous flower arrangement of fresh cut lilies (I know this because I've an allergy to them!), the space is simply huge and overwhelming. I had two meals in the La Farine and they were very nice.

Not much to see if you go for a walk around outside the hotel, there is a coffee shop, some small shops, Eppco petrol station and a ATM in the doorway of a Dnata office. There is a metro stop 300 meters away and this can bring you into downtown Dubai, where you'll find the Souks (Suqqs).

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 2elephants

Even though you were our guest for only short time, we turly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to be able to welcome you again for a future (and longer) stay in Dubai!