“A hidden gem”

and up
Hammam and Massage Experience at Dubai's Spa CORDON
Ranked #2 of 240 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of Best Day Spa at the Middle East Spa Awards 2013 An upscale ladies and mens spa providing an idyllic escape within the city focusing on hands-on relaxational experiences, therapeutic body massages, skincare, body treatments, aesthetics and nail services.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Many full blown spas are located in the five star hotels in Dubai, this is not. Once navigated, it is an experience of true personalisation. From arrival to the followup a week after your treatment. The approach and variety of product is quite unique for Dubai. With therapists from different countries to the typical locations of south east Asia, this also creates a point of difference. I wish I had more time to visit.

Visited March 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The most Amazing Spa experience”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

What an absolute experience. This Spa is truly one of a kind. It is private, personal, the staff are hand picked from all over the globe. Funny one of the questions when providing feedback on Trip Advisor - the recommended length of stay. I would recommend as long as you can.
I have had a Hamam - the best ever. I have also had a Pedicure which alone in itself is an experience. And not too much different in price comparing to your Dubai Factory Pedi/Mani Companies. There is a limited amount of clients at any one time in the entire Spa. From Memory the Pedicure seating alone there are only 3 or 4. Honestly do yourself a favour and visit one of the best Spas I have ever been too.

Visited February 2013

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I had a a wonderful time at Spa Cordon. The staff were so lovely, very attentive, the facilities are first rate and the treatment was wonderful. I will definitely return and shall recommend the spa to all my friends, it has such a wonderful feel about it, you dont feel like you are in the financial hub of Dubai, more like a 5 star Thai Spa Resort! In fact, writing this makes me want to book my next appointment now!

Visited February 2013

amsterdam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My experience at Spa Cordon was absolutely amazing. There are few places that can make me forget I'm in Dubai and see past the busy life, but Spa Cordon is one of them.
Amazing facilities and products, very experienced and well trained staff and the whole atmosphere make for a very relaxed afternoon that every lady in Dubai (or visiting) should enjoy.

With summer just around the corner, I know where I'll be hiding from the sun.

Visited March 2013

Brooklyn, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My experience at Spa Cordon was above all truly amazing!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

As you walk into Spa Cordon a welcome drink and cold towel greets every client. The ambiance is very relaxing and the staff was very professional and provided excellent service. Throughout the different treatments/services, the staff explained every step because each treatment/service is personalized to me and the essential oils that I chose. I have never had so much attention as I had experienced at Spa Cordon. If I wrote about every detail, I would have given away what other ladies should experience at Spa Cordon. Let me just share with all of you, that I did not want to get off that heated marble table after the Oriental Bath because I was already half asleep. A sign that my body was not only very clean by then, but very relaxed and wanting for more. I can't wait to try the rest of the treatments! Thank you Lea and your staff for an unforgettable spa day. I will definitely be back !

Visited April 2013