“Jenny Belonio - very helpful”

Rayna Day Tours & Travels
Experience for Yourself
More Info
$42.00*
and up
City Tour of Abu Dhabi: Sheik Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Marina Mall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rayna Tours & Travels LLC - Your Best Travel Partner!!! Rayna Tours & Travels is a leading Destination Management Company (DMC) in Dubai with a vision to provide tourism services that exceed customer expectations. We ensure a high degree of quality in our services. We also have a highly qualified dedicated team with a professional approach which is ideally formed to cater all the travelling requirements of respected individuals and well established companies to ensure a hassle free travel.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Vadodara, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Jenny Belonio - very helpful”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed near city centre and went to the travel counter of rayna tours in flora park hotel. The rep there was really helpful and she gave us good suggestion. I book safari which was very good and also burj al arab tour. the hotel is very good and is worth going there. It is better you should book in advance. I also went for dubai sight seeing which also was informative but very short. Better to go for open big bus tour. But I am very happy the way I was treated by the girl at the counter. Thank you rayna tours for all your efforts and I want to use your service again next time. Only thing please change the time for city tour because many things are closed in morning. Thank you again.

3 Thank Aswathy A

• Turkish first
Ludhiana, India
“rayna tours,nice services.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

i go for holiday package for dubai for first time and i book everything from india only. rayna tours was my agent in dubai. They do safari and city tour arrangements also for me. desert safari is good but food is most of non-vegitarian so i do not eat but good dance. City tour is very nice and burj al arab hotel also very good. My guide was from india and his name is aziz. He also help me to do good shopping. I was very happy with his coperation. He is smiling always. Thanks you and i will tell my frineds to go fro your company if they travel dubai.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank kuber p
Darjeeling, India
“Enjoyed the weekend!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Booked a safari for my parents travelling to dubai for the first time. Their agent were really helpful while making the reservation and it was the same during their stay. They stayed at palm beach hotel and enjoyed the desert safari a lot booked through rayna tours. Our agent was ahmed yaqoob and he was very professional and efficient. Good company and good services. will recommedn to my frinz also.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank dronzerride
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
“Holiday Package”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

arranged a holiday pkg with Mr. Asim and were very happy with the overall services. from tip to top everything was well arranged and it was a right decision to go with them. My frined also referred and i am thankful for it. Just a slight discrepancy on arrival but was handled well during airport transfers. Overall will use their services again.

1 Thank Sheefa M
Vadodara, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dhow Cruising with Dinner”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Being my first wedding anniversary i wanted to surprise my wife, hence i booked a table for 2 with Rayna Tours - Al Khaleej floating restaurant. I requested them a table in the front & a surprise cake which they happily arranged for me. The complete ambience in the boat was perfect for fine Dining, the food, entertainment shows all added to make our evening more special. My wife enjoyed a lot and i'm glad as i had planned everything went on perfect.

Perfect place for your special occasion.

1 Thank Prakash J