“Worth visiting ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I have been there yesterday for late lunch me and my friends, it is really nice place with all the docerations and the seating styles makes it so unique. Food is serves in a big portions so there is no way u vould complain. The cheese cake was something out of this world, i tries the oreo cheese cake and i loved it so much, im going back again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,765)

Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I went to the cheesecake factory in the Mall of the Emirates and as was described to us by our friends it was a splendid place. Though it was overcrowded due to its popularity but we managed to get a table soon. We had the Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake and it was just out of this world.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

My husband and I had been to the Cheesecake Factory before in Vegas so we knew the portion sizes would be large. We were cautious to start and shared a portion of nachos and played it by ear before ordering anything else. I was glad as I'd ordered a chocolate milkshake and when it came it was a pint of thick creamy shake. We skipped mains and shared a piece of cheesecake and only got though about half of it before we gave in. Unless you are starving I wouldn't advise ordering anything whole for yourself as the portion sizes are just too big. The service was excellent and it's great for lunch but not for dinner unless you are a family. You can see into ski dubai too.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I was put off visiting this place by stories of being wait-listed for 2 hours or more and so waited a while to visit there for an early evening meal with a friend, Having got there before 5pm we were able to be seated straight away. We both ordered burgers, one meat one veggie which came with fries and they were absolutely delicious. Great quality ingredients and served well.
Sadly, because the portion sizes are so HUGE there was absolutely no room left for any of the cheesecake which looked divine.
Would definitely go back there provided I could get a table straight away again.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This is the 4th Cheesecake factory at different locations I have been to and must say that it is one of the largest I have seen. Even with such a large dining area and really lots of footfalls, the service is fast and efficient. Food Menu (and not just cheesecakes) is quite large with variety of choice. Wish the drinks options were better. The portions are quite large and cheesecake is outstanding.