“Horrible Spa”

Ranked #137 of 240 Spas & Wellness in Dubai
dubai
“Horrible Spa”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I have a voucher to be redeemed in Auris Tecom or Al Barsha but everytime I called the Spa no one answer and they always transfer my call. How come there is no direct line to the spa??!! Finally I made an appointment after more than 5 times calling back and forth and on the day 2 hours before the appointment time I get an sms from the Spa manager saying that there is a renovation going on and they need to cancel my booking. I called the manager to rebook because the voucher is expiring in 2 days and he confirmed that he will book on the coming week even the voucher expired but I never get any call back for confirmation. I called again to make appointment on the day the manager promised to book for me but it's fully booked and they said they cannot do anything because my voucher is expired. Really disaster management......

1 review from our community