“Lovely Place.!”
Review of Armani/Prive

Armani/Prive
Ranked #13 of 57 Nightlife in Dubai
Reviewed March 15, 2013

me and my girlfiend joined the club after dinner at a restaurant near by for few drinks, it was recommended by the waiter so decided to check out. Apparently thre was a big celebrity coming on that night and the queue was massive but we got inside eventually as they managed the crowd very fast. Anyway inside the club has never seen interior and lighting system - very impressive! As already mentioned had a couple of drinks and went home but am thinking to celebrate my bithday soon there. if you have never been - if you are in Dubai you should definately visit Armani Prive

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I traveled to Dubai on the 13th of February to celebrate my birthday there which falls on Feb 16th with my friends. One of the places I had on my list to see was The Armani Prive club. On Feb 15, I called the club to enquire about the process of booking a table, the lady I spoke said, i would have to pay 3000dhs for a table or just come and stand by the bar. I thought 3000dhs was a bit much and decided just to show up at the club and drink champagne from the bar. After a limo city tour of Dubai that evening, we were dropped off at the club. The door staff were very RUDE and scrutinized us from a distance and said we could not go in as it was full. If we insisted on going in we needed to pay 5000dhs just to discourage us. I tried to explain that I called earlier, and was told its 3000dhs, they seemed uninterested with what I was saying. I called their call center again and low and behold the lady still said it was 3k for a table and not 5k. In short, I found it very racist and cheap for a well known brand like Armani to be associated to such illiterate staff. They need to wake up. I was disappointed!

10  Thank Shux4e
Reviewed February 23, 2013

For all the chic decor. The club needs a serious reality check. We wanted to go out to a classy place and have a good night out. They have seven staff just standing at the entrance intimidation to its best. Then we were scrutinized God forbid I had a hair out of place. Their door staff rude, their bar staff rude, their prices steep, their crowd very pretentious the music rubbish. Total let down. We left very quickly definitely a no go very disappointing.

4  Thank NazraBhanji
Reviewed January 23, 2013

the hotel is amazing and the club inside is brilliant with the biggest LED wall.. but music was sad and the food was average

Reviewed December 14, 2012

the staff was very rude and racist at the entrance, they have no manners. None of the staff members spoke to us politely. Worst club to visit in Dubai, dull interiors, would make anyone feel sick !! It's all about the style and nothing else. there are much much better clubs to visit in Dubai..my advice - do not go here !!!

5  Thank Ma0208