“Nice rooms, very comfortable but Internet is paid separately”

Auris Metro Central Hotel Apartments
Ranked #13 of 304 Specialty Lodging in Dubai
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The staff is friendly, gave us tips on restaurants and tours.

Hotel modern with a very well located with a Metro station within 50 mts. Is near os Internet City station and a some restaurants. The rooms is very quiet and modern.

Internet and Breakfast is paid separately

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 30, 2014

The best is the location, which is actually very near by to the Metro station. We opted for this hotel for the proximity to travel in metro. Along with this the rooms are kind of apartment style. We liked the setup and also the facilities available here. I guess, the breakfast menu could have been improved though. The check-in check-out process was very smooth. Would recommend for budget travellers.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ravish S
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I stayed here with my partner over new year (Dec 29th 2013 - Jan 7th 2014) and had the most amazing holiday of my life - the Auris Metro Central and it's staff were a big factor in this! Right from our arrival at 8am we were well looked after and had a delicious fresh breakfast at the health conscious hotel restaurant, K-Cal. We were then allowed to check in early and were also given a complimentary room upgrade which made our day/holiday! We thought it was very kind of the hotel to do this for us! The apartment was absolutely perfect - spacious, clean, with absolutely everything we could need. The room was cleaned every day and the housekeeper even washed our dirty dishes which was well over and above what we expected. Staff were very efficient and all our queries were dealt with very quickly and effectively.

The location of this hotel was excellent. 5 minutes from the beach, 10-15 minutes from the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall etc. A few days we went to Nasimi beach on the Palm and our taxi would cost no more than 50 Dirham (€10). There is a Metro station outside the hotel which serves the whole of Dubai. It is incredibly cheap however we only used the metro once & then used taxi's for the rest of the holiday because they too are so cheap.

There are many restaurants beside the hotel, all very nice. This was very convenient as you didn't have to go far from the hotel if you didn't want to. Only a few minutes walk to each restaurant. There was a supermarket across the road from the hotel which sold everything imaginable. We found this very good as we could buy in food for our apartment.

All in all we had an amazing time in Dubai and without a doubt the Auris had a big part to play in this! We have just booked to go back in a few months and cannot wait :)

Stephanie & Craig.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank craig w
Reviewed March 29, 2014

If u have to work and need ur own place that's nice but not for vacation !! No view, not for kids, my room smells smoke !!! I'm pisst of myself cause we booked for 8 nights not refundable !!! U have to pay for everything breakfast wifi water ...

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Shelhha
Reviewed March 9, 2014

After looking at a lot of hotels in Dubai we decided on this hotel as it was right next to the metro station. Large rooms with everything you would ever need also lovely staff. The only down side of this hotel is that there is no Internet in rooms only in hotel lobby. You need the metro toget about in Dubai you can't walk anywhere its to big so with the metro being right outside the door it's great. I would defo recommend this hotel and I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Joanne H
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very convenient location with metro on doorstep and a short taxi rude from the marina. We checked in around 1am but the staff were welcoming and friendly. We found all staff very enthusiastic and helpful especially Moses.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel based on the reviews I had read. The hotel in fairness is a chic modern looking building with the interior being truly reflected with the pictures you see online ( no photoshop )

I was placed on the 15th floor the night I arrived. The check in staff were not friendly and did not greet me on arrival. I felt like I was entering a self check in motel.

Other than that all seemed well till I opened the curtains to see an enormous drilling machine right across the room. Come the morning and it was going like mad.

I didn't complain thinking I am only here for two nights but what got me very agitated was when I requested to check out late they said they need the room cleared as they have other people checking in. Than she said if I paid she would be able to give me extra time. I told her that I hadn't made a fuss about the excruciating noises being heard from my room and she suddenly changed her tune and said, " Ok Sir I will give you to 12 ".

Fast forward two hours after my call the phone in my room rings and she says, " Sir I only gave you till 12 o'clock are you coming down?"

At that point I just thought wow that abrupt. Getting my bags together and checking to see if I left anything behind I receive another call 5 min later saying, " Sir, you need to check out now"...

This place may be rated 4 * but the service and attitude stinks. I have never been through such experience before not even at a cheap motel.

Water bottles not replenished and their was nothing to wash the dishes with or paper towels.

The studio room in its self was really good. Liked the design and feel to the room.

Will I stay here again? No!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo