“Nice architectural building”

Book In Advance
More Info
$298.00*
and up
Afternoon Tea at Sahn Eddar Restaurant in Burj al...
Ranked #4 of 358 things to do in Dubai
Reviewed December 8, 2014

You should Go To take the tea or To dinner but you should do with anticipation because is everytime so busy.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,155)
All reviews
in 429 reviews
"sail"
in 108 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

Unlike the Burj Khalifa you can not get in the Burj Al Arab for a visit. You have to be a guest at the hotel in order for you to visit. So enjoy the view from the main gate.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

I've traveled and stayed in hotels all over the world but I rarely write reviews. It's been awhile since I've stayed at the Burj Al Arab but after reading some of the reviews that said the hotel is just average from people who only had dinner in a restaurant and not even actually stayed in the hotel I though I'd write about my experience.

I have stayed at hotels all over the world on every continent except Australia and I have not received better service than at this hotel. I stayed for 5 nights. I was picked up from the airport by a driver looking very charming in a white suit, driving a white BMW. He was very polite and he greeted me with a bouquet of beautiful roses. Once in the car he gave me a small face towel to freshen-up, then a glass of champagne and my choice of soothing music to listen to on the ride to the hotel. Where else would you get this kind of service?

Once at the hotel I was greeted with a refreshment then taken directly to my room where I checked in from the comfort of my room from the lovely office in the room. There I was introduced to my personal butler and informed of all the hotel services.

The room was amazing! A curved marble staircase that took me to my bedroom and two stories of windows with a great view of the beautiful ocean. My butler was very attentive. He was at my beck and call whenever I needed him. He went above and beyond.

The food and service at the Skyview Bar and the Junsui were excellent. The hostess greeted me by name every time I entered any of the restaurants.

The service of the entire staff was impeccable! I can't say enough about the Burj Al Arab.

Reviewed December 6, 2014

staying in Dubai we decided to visit the sky Bar in the landmark Burj Al Arab, which was all over disappointing. I am glad that we didn't choose this property for accommodation as I found it disappointing to lack private and comfort. You share your experience with busloads of tourists staying for one drink and leaving, which isn't that pleasant when you are spending a minimum of 120$ + per person as base of the booking. I find the place overrated and just rectified by the view.