“Amazing New Jumeirah Scarer”

Wild Wadi Waterpark
Ranked #61 of 429 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in Dubai and situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family. Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My daughter loves wild wadi and if a guest at JBH 2 minutes to the entrance which is fantastic, my daughter and husband tried the flow rider it was fab and we all had a fish pedicure again fantastic. An amazing day.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,592)
All reviews
in 592 reviews
"parks"
in 406 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We opted for Wild Wadi because we had read there was more variety. I couldn't believe how heaving it was midweek, so many people which meant large queues for everything. An experience worsened by the fact that the little kids' river ride was closed for almost 2 hours whilst the staff searched for some kid's poop. Seriously - they should enforce a swim nappy rule - totally gross.
Other rides were fun, there was a large wave pool, kiddy playground, and many more fun tyre rides.

ww-guestfeedback, General Manager at Wild Wadi Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you did not have a fun & memorable day.

August happens to be one of our busiest season, however we recommend you to visit us on weekdays during opening timing from 10 am so you can experience the waterpark without the crowd. Our aim is to provide a fun and relaxing day for all of our guests. We go through great lengths to ensure our team members receive the highest levels of training and we have many measures in place to ensure our team delivers outstanding service. On this particular occasion we did not succeed and are already making steps to ensure this doesn't happen to any other guest. Specifically we are going to train and brief our Security and Operations colleagues again on the importance of rules and consistent enforcement.

I hope you would reconsider to visit us again.

Regards,
Chris Perry,
General Manager.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

A great family day out. No need to book online- you can pitch up for the same price. Quick entry to the park, with loads of kiosks and no queues. No more expensive than other similar attractions. Loads of staff on hand to help with directions, questions etc. Cashless environment: You pay for lunch and purchases by charging up a cash wristband. Venue restaurants were the usual junk food style, but service was excellent

1  Thank David S
Reviewed August 31, 2013

In April 2010 and 2011, we went to Atlantis and never bothered with Wild Wadi. We loved Atlantis but after going to Wild Wadi this year, there's no competition. Wild Wadi wins hands down. On the Monday we went to Wild Wadi, and on the Thursday we went to Atlantis. Me and my dad arrived at Wild Wadi at about 10am and was greeted by a very happy and friendly member of staff who explained to us how the lockers worked, where to get towels, how the wrist bands work etc.

We then went straight for the rides. I absolutely loved all of them, particularly the water jets that send you uphill which was quite a strange sensation. I appogise that I don't know the names, but I loved the two large waterslides where 2-4 people can ride at once. The best ride, though, was the Jumeirah Sceirah. World class. Before coming to the waterpark, my father and I were concerned about burning our feet on the floor considering the heat outside in the summer (46C). Our fears were soon relieved as the management have obviously taken the heat into consideration which is more than what can be said for Atlantis. At Wild Wadi, they had a sprinkler system which kept the floor wet and therefore cool on your feet. At Atlantis, I have never felt so much pain in my life. They didn't bother to do anything.

Thank you Wild Wadi!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Let me start off by saying that this water park is just the best! Much better than the Atlantis (dont get me wrong Atlantis is still nice but thats another review Wild Wadi is like 100x more fun with more rides!!!). I went to Wild Wadi in August and I went on a friday as the park was open from 10am to 10pm but I think those times are for the summer only double check on their website before going because honestly you need at least a day to proper enjoy yourself here. The price is AED265 which is around £50 and then a small locker is AED60 which is around £10. Expensive yes. The food was lovely you can see from my pics what we had, I can't remember how much food was again but water was always between AED10-13 which is expensive, just be ready cause nothing inside is cheap.

I remember reading reviews about no cash is allowed when paying for things inside the park thats a lie, you can bring cash with you but they also offer an option where they give you a wristband which can be loaded with money at the entrance so you can spend around the park each to their own really. No food or drinks are allowed to be brought inside the water park they will search your bags and remove those items so be warned.

Where the photoshop is on the right hand side there are these stairs that will take you to the top where you will get an amazing view of the Burj Al Arab and take some great pics, there are sun beds up there so you can relax and enjoy the Dubai atmosphere. (amazing)

There are rides for all age groups no doubt from thrilling rides to relaxing chilled ones. I found the water park very clean the staff was 5 stars so helpful one guy even went around the park with us all over to take pics for us that we then purchased in the photoshop with a cute Wild Wadi Frame. The staff really make this place so much fun. The Queuing up system is well done, it goes really fast just talk with family have a conversation and before you know it you'll be going on the ride. And for me I found that I couldn't walk around the park barefooted its just so hot the concrete floor next to the restaurants so have your flip flops at hand :)

Its an amazing water park, go because honestly you wont be disappointed ! :)

2  Thank Tatiana F