“Fun & Enjoyable water park”

Wild Wadi Waterpark
Ranked #55 of 424 things to do in Dubai
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located in Dubai and situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi offers 30 rides and attractions for all the family. Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We went to Wild Wadi while we visit Dubai and it was really fun. Very good place for family and kids. It is expensive so it's better if you stay on Jumeirah Beach Hotel so you can go to Wild Wadi for free. If you like water theme park, definitely you need to go to this place. If you want to have fun without the queue, avoid going there on weekends.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,336)
All reviews
in 402 reviews
"atlantis"
in 422 reviews

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The best place in Dubai and everyone's favourite. I take all my guests there, and this experience is what they write home about. Pure fun. don't take water or food as it will be confiscated at the gate.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good day out for adults and children. We were told to avoid Fridays and the weekends. So we went on a Wednesday and it was brilliant. No queues. Take your own towels or pay to hire a towel.

1  Thank geordiegirlNewcastle
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Not a great fan of these places. Hate water, hate not been in control and even scared of the deep end in my bath. So why oh why did I go? Well I went to force myself to lket go and be a little daring and I am so glad I did. I ended up on most of the moderate rides, with lots of laughs and maybe the odd scream or two. Loved the layout, as you follow the route as a family. There were loads of get of exits for those like me, so if you are a ilttle unsure please give it ago, I am so glad I did!

1  Thank Sabina B