“Good food; great price”

Pars Iranian Kitchen
Ranked #2,956 of 9,567 Restaurants in Dubai
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: They have about 6 locations around Dubai including Sarwa and Dubai Mall
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good food; great price”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Pars Iranian Restaurant has at least five Dubai branches. I visited the location in the Mall of the Emirates, located in a dining pavilion (between the cinema and the ski hill) with several other restaurants. Pars was the best restaurant I found in the entire mall; I also ate at a nearby Lebanese restaurant, and I am familiar with at least one of the others in that pavilion. I had the lamb skewers (shashlik), which were delicious and featured nice quality lamb for such a modest eatery. The restaurant does not serve alcohol; I had Perrier with my meal. Service was excellent, and value for money was tops.

• Visited December 2012

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“The right spot !”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I really enjoyed my visit to Mall of Emirates and what made right is choosing the right restaurant to enjoy the food as well. The Menu had many items that made me undetermined which to choose!! My wife ordered Shish Taouk and I had Kobieda shish Kebap, it was delicious and we really enjoyed it. The service was excellent and I wouldn't hesitate to go back there next time I visit the mall.

• Visited September 2012
“Fantastic! A not so hidden gem”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Any meat dish in this restaurant is synonymous with perfection. Try the pepper crusted yoghurt marinated lari kebab.
As a meat lover, this is the best value for money in town.

Dublin, Ireland
“Great Eastern food”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Fresh and very tasty middle eastern food, also good value.
Parsley salad is to die for...

• Visited March 2012