“Some of the best food I've eaten in Dubai”
Review of M's Seafood Bistro - CLOSED

M's Seafood Bistro
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Contemporary European seafood restaurant The only European seafood restaurant in Dubai serving an array of seafood prepared with a unique blend of classic European influences & flavours. By discovering the freshest seasonal ingredients in the local market and combining these with innovative and classic cooking techniques, the menu at M's Seafood Bistro offers mouth-watering creations evoking a sense of pure delight.
Reviewed March 31, 2014

My partner and I visited M's to celebrate our anniversary, it's completely the other end of town however I'd heard great things about their new menu.

Wow, I certainly wasn't disappointed. For what M's lacks in location (by the airport in a hotel) it certainly makes up for in food, service and ambiance.

The menu here is isn't massive which for me is always a great sign, they had a selection of starters, mains and grills which suggested they knew what worked and they stick to it! (not a bad thing!)

We opted for a selection of starters which included salt cod fritters (amazing) Prawns marinated in paprika (genuinely fantastic) and the clams. I seriously could have just kept eating plates of this! They also have an excellent bread basket!

For mains I hit the grill section and ordered Baby Hammour, on reflection I should have opted for something more sustainable and in future I'd like to see hotels take this off the menu. HOWEVER that being said when it did arrive it was filleted and cooked perfected - the best Hammour I've eaten in this part of the world. My parter opted for Sea Bream cooked in brown paper, this again was perfectly cooked and the sauce was stunning.

As it was a special occasion, Carlo the manager really looked after us and we sampled the baked scallop in Champagne sauce (WOW!!!) and also a selection of flavoured tirimasus. Carlo also happens to be the chief sommelier for the resort and recommended a great bottle of wine - do ask him for his advice!

In terms of price, this place is certainly at the higher end. However the menu has lots of choice as does the wine list so it's completely in your control how much you end up spending.

It was a great evening, we will certainly be returning again soon. If you are looking for good, contemporary European food I wouldn't look much further than M's Seafood Bistro.

1  Thank simpleplan1983
LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Seafood Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on your dining experience at M's Seafood Bistro. We are happy to note that you appreciate the food quality that our Chef provide to each guest your comment about our service is also greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

During my last vacation at Le Meridien Dubai , I choose Seafood Bistro one evening. Nice restaurant where you can eat in or out door in the hotel garden.For an fish and seafood lover from Norway so was this just a big wow.!
The problem was to choose from the menu so I was lucky that I get very professional help for Vanessa who had big food knowlegde. Thanks a lot and I can recomend lobster from the starters and grilled Seabas às main course. All the best!

LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Seafood Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review regarding your recent visit on Tripadvisor. Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your comments and I am glad that you enjoyed your evening with us.

Thank you once again for posting a review of M's Seafood Bistro on Tripadvisor. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Fantastic Valentine's night!
It is always a pleasure come back to UAE, Specially in M's Seafood Bistro.
The restaurant was fully booked but the Italian manager and his staff found a nice table for us also whitout booking.
The food was delicious, the service great and all the atmosphere brilliant.
Thank you M's!

Dear Paul,

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, phantastic food and a nice location make this restaurant a must to go in Dubai. Any special wish was fulfilled and it is really enjoyable.

LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Seafood Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor about your dining experience at M's Seafood Bistro. We are glad to read that you valued our food, atmosphere and service provided by our associates.

Thank you once again for your personal recommendation.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed February 3, 2014

A fantastic restaurant!
What more could you ask for, great food, exceptional service.
Would highly recommend.

LeMeridienFB, Manager at M's Seafood Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Artep,

We are very thrilled to know that you enjoyed our food and beverage selection. Your review about our service is also greatly appreciated.

Hope we will be welcoming you back soon to M's Seafood Bistro at Le Meridien Dubai.