“I will sure come back here again”
Review of Blades - CLOSED

Blades
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Blades Terrace, overlooking the tranquility of the 9th Green and showcasing dramatic views of Burj Khalifa and the city skyline, is the perfect way to end a busy day. Wind down on the outdoor terrace while enjoying the authentic flavours of traditional Arabic mezzeh. Blades Picnic Brunch is a perfect picnic scene set on the beautiful, lush lawns of the Al Badia Golf Course, where you can kick off your shoes and still enjoy fine cuisine overlooking the waterfalls of the 9th Green.
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Very great welcome gaide to my table, fast service, excellent atmospher, very good food with wide range.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I went to this place the last night before I took my flight to come back to home.

Location is good, near the airport

Food is OK and cheap for the place.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I have been to Blades many times, either with my husband, or hang out with my friends. Mostly in the cold weather (in Dubai), because I like to seat outside. The view is so beautiful, especially in the night time, and with the sound of the waterfall, makes it even better. We always forgot about the time. The menu offers a range of international dishes, not that much, but is okay for me. They also have shisha, but since I don't smoke shisha, I can't really explain, how enjoyable it is, but I saw people really enjoy and so relaxing with the shisha. I would recommend this place for hang out or romantic night (in the cooler time).

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Last weekend I was invited to a picnic brunch at Al Badia and really enjoyed it. The cool winter weather in Dubai is now perfect for outdoor eating.

On arrival you're given a basket with snacks and starters and then shown to your personal blanket/cushions where friendly staff show you what to do. The lawns are outside the restaurant building and overlook the golf course. There are cooking stations offering a reasonable range, plus a decent bar, all food and drinks included. Also a selection of desserts.

The only complaint we had was that they ran out of some of the main dishes by 2.30, otherwise we all enjoyed the fare.

Choose between alcoholic and soft drink lunch, wine selection is OK but reasonably limited. However it's great value for 285 dirhams each with alcohol.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

A nice and quite place to have quick snacks. I was there with my friend and had cold mazza, mini burgers that was tasty and juices. The place was quite and nice. You can set any where indoors or outdoors looking at the golf courts or the lack. The menu does not have wide options as they manly concentrate on drinks.