St. George Hotel Dubai
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$323
$296
Jumeirah.com
$81
FourPoints.com
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$155
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$190
$249
  • Pool
$1,457
$1,225
All reviewsal ras metro stationgold soukspice soukexecutive suitethe hotel staffcreek viewlower floorindian dishesfew minutes walkwill stay there againnice place to staywalkable distancebudget hotelrooms are largeenjoyed my staydeirameena
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I stayed with St. George Hotel just by chance. I missed my flight and a taxi advised me to stay over there. Well I am very satisfied with my stay, the location is great, the view is great, and the staffs are very friendly and helpful. I was offered a free Breakfast, believe me it was good. Rooms are large and have good amenities.

Room Tip: you should request a room with the creek view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank kaan99
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Convinient to business travellers, a value hotel next to Dubai Creek with beautiful views of the tour boats/dhows at night. The staff were very helpful with my stay. The hotel is slightly above your average 3 star rating and is good for both business and leisure travellers.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We stayed in the St George for 4 nights.good location,kind staff,very good
breakfast &lunch(special thanks for LIZA) but facility not work night if cold
هتل بسيارخوبي بود غذا بسيار عالي
برخوردها صميمانه موقعيت عالي فقط ازنظر تاسيساتي ضعيف سيستم سرمايش وگرمايش خوب کار نمي کرد آبگرمکن حمام ضعيف بود وزود آب سرد مي شد کف حمام کفشور نداشت وآب جمع مي شد

Room Tip: room at low floor is better
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank abtin z
Reviewed February 26, 2012

well i was not raising my expectations bec i knew from the beginning it was a 3 star hotel. My gf and i met there for a holiday, she arrived before me and she told me that our reservation was upgraded to a junior suite so it was a plus for us. i am so satisfied with the reception staff ( Romella, April and khadeeja) they were so nice to us and helped us so much with everything we asked for. the Room is fine wide enough with a kettle, tea and coffee, hair dryer, weight scale, small fridge, T.V and ironing board upon request. We had a problem with the window but the maintenance guy fixed it once we called, roomservice is good. The hotel had a great advantage on the meaning of the view on Dubai Creek and it is just 400m far from Al Ras metro station which is a big advantage for us. As i said in the title it is just a 3 star hotel so i was not expecting more of what i got. The disadvantages were mainly the Night Club on the 10th floor. We stayed in the third floor and honestly it was too noisy that i still can hear the beats in our room, second the breakfast is not that good really.

Room Tip: we stayed in room 308, always choose rooms not above the 3rd floor or else the night club will make your life there hard
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ghassan A
Reviewed November 12, 2010

We stayed in the St George for 3 nights. As we had a 'jam packed' itinerary we did not want to pay for a expensive hotel, as we would really only be sleeping there. However as the hotel is rated as a 3 star, we thought we would still be staying in a fairly decent hotel. We looked at trip advisor before we travelled to Dubai and on the advice of other people we requested a room near the ground floor because of a night club on the top floor.

Despite being located on the second floor we could still hear the music. It was also very apparent that 'ladies of the night' frequented the nightclub upstairs. This personally did not bother us as the girls did not approach us, and were friendly enough when we were in the same lift, but it is blatent and understandably may offend some people.

Although a non smoking hotel, the entire hotel and our room smelt of stale tobacco. We moved onto Bangkok after Dubai and the smell still hung to our clothes. We believed there was also a problem with the air conditioning, it sounded as though it was leaking and the room felt damp.

The room was very big, the bed linen was clean and towels were replaced daily, but despite claims of a refurbishement, our room (and the hotel in general) felt dirty and dated.

For the price thar we paid for the hotel we were not expecting a luxurious room, however
we did expect a basic clean room.

Breakfast was included in the price of room, but we only bothered with it one day. There was not much choice, the breakfast cereal tasted stale and the coissants too.

St George is loacted within walking distance of the Souks, and our room did have an excellent view of the creek. There are water taxis that can take you to the otherside of the creek to Bur Dubai which seemed to sell clothing etc a lot cheaper than the souks.

St George is located in Deira, we personally preferred Jumeriah which is the more modern and deveoped part of Dubai. We are aware that hotels are no doubt more expensive in this part of Dubai, but my husband and I wished we had paid a bit extra for a better standard of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple