All reviews meena bazaar bur dubai budget hotel al fahidi nice place to stay metro station gold souk housekeeping staff house keeping pros souks mr
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

The place is located in prime area of Dubai near Meena bazar. Though all the facilities like shopping, Indian restaurants are close by the property can be maintained better. Lifts are a mess. You need to switch lifts to get to your room. Breakfast has a good mix of Indian & other items. Ordering from the menu is definitely an expensive option. Instead just a few mins walk down the lane takes you to better places at affordable rates.
Opt for this place if you are only looking for a decent place to rest.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank White2909
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here 1 week. I can say just 1 important thing. Front desk is very rude here. After poor service from front desk I decided to change my hotel. Administration should do something to improve the service from Front Desk

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank shohruh1
Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Dubai..the name itself gives you a goosebumps.
Me along with my wife when returning back from Africa to India, planned a trip to Dubai, although we planned for 2 nights and 3 days but, the moment we checked inside this beautiful hotel at a prime location we have decided to extend our stay and we stayed here for 8 nights and 9 days.

* Front Office staff was very amicable with smiling face.
They offered us a welcome drink as we had a very long flight all the way from Malawi, Nairobi to Dubai.
As we had poped in a bit earlier we had to wait to board the room as it was getting ready.
The room offered to us was very spacious, clean, ample of hot water, lots of natural and artificial light, well equipped bathroom and all the amenities.
Housekeeping staff was very prompt and helpful specially Hasnain, he helped us in providing extra tea, coffee, sugar sachets, iron board and an iron and also a shoe polish which was deadly needed.

* F&B service staff was very courteous and prompt, they had a splended food with a huge variety of Indian and Continental cuisine.
Mr.Homme F&B Manager was on the toes all the time along with his team.

* A very special thanks to the most charming, beautiful and well mannered girls Donna and Harra who has helped us a lot in each and every thing, usually hotel staff don't pay extra attention to the guest queries but these girls God, they didn't disappoint us in any regard, for every second thing we use to call them and with a lot of patience they answered our query each time.
Admiral Plaza is lucky to have such staff members at the front desk.
If I had to go Dubai again, I would definately prefer staying in this hotel and will suggest it to my known ones

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Although this hotel is centrally located and provides all the required services but the housekeeping staff specially one person I don't remember the name now is very unprofessional. He is rude. They are thieves. They stole things from our luggage. This was not expected by me as otherwise this hotel is good. Very dissapointed. Will never visit this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Shikha J
Reviewed January 3, 2019

My husband and I booked The Admiral Plaza based on reviews and pictures posted on line. After checking in, I sat in our room and cried. No dressers for clothes. We had 4 suitcases and there was hardly enough room in our room for the suit cases. The pictures on line did not truly depict the Admiral. We decided to check out the next day and search for another hotel. I do have to say the staff there were very good and tried to accommodate us with another room. Unfortunately the second room they showed us was not much better than the first. We did find another room in Dubai at a better hotel. You get what you pay for. Don’t ruin your vacation by booking at this hotel unless you’re only looking for a bed and a somewhat decent hotel.

Room tip: Parking was at another hotel. Very inconvenient
Date of stay: January 2019