4,046 results
All reviews longs bar metro station dubai mall sheikh zayed road financial center central location pool and gym excellent location business trip our honeymoon burj khalifa easy access club room business hotel mini bar excellent stay early check
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

i was very pampered during the stay making me very comfortable during my business stay and making my meetings very refreshing and fresh. The service and speed at which they responded to every request was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Asampat81,

Thank you for choosing Towers Rotana Hotel - Dubai and for your time to post your recent review on TripAdvisor.

It was lovely to hear that you had a fantastic stay with us and more than happy to know that our service exceed your expectations. I am glad that we all met your business needs during your stay. Rest assured my team will be praised for their exceptional service and these will motivates our entire team.

Hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Please you need to fix the more AC and I was being the room and I wake up my wet face happens that
If it is ver cold on AC and I like that. But i did touch the down cold after not feeling that more hot ac why

Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
TowersRotanaDubai, General Manager at Towers Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Raed4773,

Warm Greetings from Towers Rotana and we thank you for your constructive feedback during your recent stay.

Please rest assured that your comments have been noted in regards to AC and passed on to the concerned department head for immediate action and to avoid re-occurrence of the same situation. We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience encountered, your feedback is highly appreciated and we will definitely do our best to improve.

We hope that this experience will not deter you from using our hotel in the future and we look forward to seeing you again at the Towers Rotana - Dubai and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked the trip in an agency, which advised us in this hotel. In fact the reception is excellent, the staff very friendly!
We were disappointed to check in, as we were told that they had no rooms available, they would only have after lunch (it was 9 am) but if we paid more, we would be in a much better room and could settle in soon. To this we replied that we would rather wait for the room to be vacant, after which five minutes were told that we could go up and the room was ready. That is, they lied to us to try to spend more money.
Otherwise, fantastic breakfast, fantastic conditions!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Asf211193,

Thank you for choosing Towers Rotana Hotel - Dubai and for your time to share your recent review on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services. However, we your valuable feedback has been note and make us aware on the actual guests’ experience, which will definitely allow us to improve the quality of our services and ensure total guest satisfaction.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Towers Rotana - Dubai and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love how the staff accommodate their guest, Mayeen is always wearing her smile which was pleasant to look at. The food in flavors for two is a MUST TRY and the ambiance is just fantastic, I would love to dine once again and recommend the hotel. Most importantly, it is located in Sheik Zayed Road and a few minutes walk to the metro.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear Seb B,

I am very humbled to know that our team provided you a great customer service, rest assured that they will be praised most especially Mayeen for her exceptional service. I am also glad that you enjoyed the food at Flavours on Two, appreciate your remarks that it is a must to try. We are grateful on your recommendation to our hotel and we all look forward to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Nice staff and very professional. they were very helpful and very pro-active and supportive. I would certainly return to this hotel next time when in Dubai. The reception desk was very efficient and polite.

Dear Marcelvanpaeschen,

It was lovely to know that our property was great and that our service exceed your expectations during your stay with us. Me and my team are most pleased of your positive remarks and we all look forward to welcome you back again soon.