“Hotel Metropolitan Palace, Dubai”

Carlton Palace Hotel
Ranked #210 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is a superb hotel and is value for money. The rooms are very nice, the service is good and the food is excellent. The hotel is centrally located and is close to the airport as well. Taxis are always available and hotel limousines are reasonably priced as well. I have stayed here twice and I look forward to going back and staying there again.

3  Thank Ravi1121
Yashvanth, Front Office Manager at Carlton Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Mr.Ravi,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I was delighted to read the same and have shared with all my team members.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write to us and your comments means a lot to us.

On your next visit please do look for me or any of the duty managers around so that we can thank you personally and we look forward to welcome you soon.

There are newer reviews for Carlton Palace Hotel

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great location, fair price, compact luxury hotel. Bathroom shower is too compact. Breakfast is average, but pricy. Other than that, I would prefer Metropolitan Palace over Grand Hyatt for my next trip to Dubai!

Dear Mr.Sikander,

Thank you for your feedback and your recent stay with us.

At Metropolitan Palace we always encourage guests to provide their feedback so that we look into this as constructive feedback and improve on the comments mentioned to serve you and our other guests better.

Once again thank you and we look forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

perfect people, at the right place they will never let you down, the service is A1 from the check in to the check out, every bodies want to help you ... i will definitively come back to this hotel every time i come to dubai

Room Tip: just ask your questions to any body and if they do not know the answer they will themselves ask for...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your wonderful comments. We truly appreciate your feedback and comments such as yours always keeps us motivated.

We always strive hard in meeting our guest expectations and I'm glad that all our staffs stood to your expectations.

Once again thank you very much and we look forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

free wifi for just one machine, from second one, request for pay. wifi access is more important today's business environment.but sometimes a uncomfortable smell in asile made me in convenience. gym, jaccuzzi, and other facilities are excellent.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and your recent stay with us.

Internet for 1 device is given complimentary to all our in house guests and this is something that we limit to as at any given point of time we would be having about 150 plus guests browsing internet and this would always result in slow speed and poor connection and this is the only reason to limit the free access to 1 device.

We also have the paid fast internet service at a very minimal fee of 40/-AED for 24 hours.

Once again thank you and look forward to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

It is indeed a palace..Best location, food, friendly and smiling staffs.. Every penny is worth it. I'd stay in the same hotel if ever i get the chance to visit dubai again.. Which i will in a dew months. I will definitely stay in this hotel again and again.. Would even recommend it to anyone i know who'd visit dubai.. Regret is never in the agenda. Book and see

• Stayed: March 2013
Yashvanth, Front Office Manager at Carlton Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we truly appreciate your comments and taking the time off to write to us and this means a lot to us.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we always strive hard in making all guests stay enjoyable and memorable one.

Once again thank you and we look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been visiting dubai for a couple of times but this is my first time to stay in this hotel with my friends. We were welcome in the reception with warm greetings and beautiful smile. We are well informed of the hotel's facilities and amenities. The roof top swimming pool is indeed relaxing. I was impressed with all the staff who tend to be very attentive and assertive in catering our needs most specially the housekeeping staff. We had our breakfast in the restaurant which serves you scrumptious food that would satisfy your taste buds. As a group of friends we deeply enjoy our stay and will definitely be back again on our next visit in Dubai.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street have a better view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and I was delighted to read your wonderful comments and have shared the same with my colleagues.

Wonderful comments such as yours always keep us motivated and I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay and services provided with us.

On your next visit please do ask for me or any of the duty managers so that we can thank you personally.

Once again thank you very much and look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

It was my first time to stay in Metropolitan palace and I really felt like a queen. The place was truly like a palace. It is so clean & the smell is so aromatic and what I like the most was the entrance staircase. . .wheew! . .Every time I get down I usually used it. The staff was amazing, they were so kind and accommodating that they will reached out to you. They always wear a smile, a smile which can changed the mood of everyone. I would certainly refer it to my friends who soon will flew to Dubai.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ms.Chembalita,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I was overwhelmed to read your comments.
The exciting comment such as yours keeps us highly motivated and I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

Once again thank you very much and look forward to serve you again in the near future.