“Mr & wife”
Review of J5 Rimal

J5 Rimal
Ranked #40 of 557 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Once again I visited Rimal Rotana and I felt like I made the right design. Staff are too friendly and helpful from the first second I entered the hotel till I checked out. Welldone every body and see you sooooon

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Wael I, Manager at J5 Rimal, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, it is encouraging to note that guests like yourself notice that the hotel team are doing their best to provide a genuine real service to our valued guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Stayed 4 nights December 2013.
Was a bit dubious about the area at first, frankly it's not the prettiest place in Dubai, but it is more than made up with fact that the Metro is an easy 10 minute walk away with plenty of restaurants near it. There are also restaurants opposite and plenty of shops in the surrounding area all within walking distance. Whatever our first reservations about the area it felt safe, people were friendly and probably the biggest plus, we went out enjoying the night air without a drunk in sight.
We had a Studio Apartment, with small kitchen(we never it used the local restaurants were such good value), a cracking comfy King bed and perfectly adequate bathroom. Everywhere was spotless, bedding and towels changed at OUR convenience.
Great breakfast, eggs cooked to order, plenty of choice if don't fancy a cooked breakfast.
Now to the stars of the show, the staff, all over the hotel they couldn't do enough for us, but a special note for the breakfast staff. The Manager set the the tone, without fail every morning he checked with us that we OK and we had everything we needed. Then there were the serving staff, they were great and so charming. The 2 young ladies with their dazzling smiles, lit up the dining room, we only got the name of one them, Winnie, but they made our day.
We would have given 5 Stars but we found the Air Conditioning in the public areas far too cold and there was a charge for Wifi which in this day and age is not expected.

Room Tip: We were in 413 overlooking the main road and with a clear view of the aircraft after take off, but e...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LesM
Wael I, Manager at J5 Rimal, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback and highlighting our friendly team who did their utmost to please our guests, comfy rooms, great breakfast service that we had provided and our downtown location close to Metro station.

Also I would like to thank you on the Wifi charges note and certainly will be considered in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Good to be back. The staff as always make this place from the chef to the housekeeping. Best lentil soup I have ever had even better than my own. There are a few new faces who seem to have fitted in well. The restaurant manager also seemed to have time for everybody. Keep up the good work and see you in a month.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for sharing your feedback, which I found most encouraging to the team to keep doing their best to meet guest expectation. I’m sure that Bassel our Restaurant Manager find it rewarding to get recognized for his good work and will be motivated as a role model.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit in the city.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights. Swimming pool forget it too small. Staff average no problems. Location very bad. Breakfast good. Not good for kids. I stay in Rotana most times but this one was a little disappointment.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Wael I, Manager at J5 Rimal, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thanking you for posting your review, and I would highly appreciate if you could provide me with some suggestions which you feel it may improve your satisfaction, and encourage you to stay in Rimal Rotana again.

I have noticed your comments about the breakfast, and you inspired me to have a discussion with the team here to add some additional items which will be made especially for kids.

Furthermore, I have advised the team to provide any additional items might not be included in the buffet, if it is requested by the guest.

I hope that you could consider giving us another chance to welcome you back, and to meet with you personally to get your feedback, and suggestion for improvements.

Wish you advanced Merry Christmas, and happy new year.

kind regards,

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Had an amazing stay in an absolutely clean studio apartment which was serviced daily. Breakfast was included and was lavish in all respects from the freshly squeezed juice selection to the array of breads and Danish pastries on offer, amazing cold cuts and eggs done to choice as well as everything else you could imagine the whole staff from security through to front of house and food and beverage were very warm and hospitable and assisted me very well.The hotel is situated in Deira and was close to underground rail as well as the Creek. Wifi was also available on request (seperate charges, however). Pool and Gym located on the Rooftop where you can relax and destress.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

I would like to thank you for the time you took to post your positive review on trip advisor.

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed staying in our studio room which was very specious / clean, and you were happy with our breakfast buffet, and I admit that without the valued constructive feedback we are getting from our guest, it would be hard for us to improve our services up to their satisfaction.

Thanking you again, and hope to welcoming you back to Rimal Rotana soon.

wish you advanced happy new year.

kind regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2013

1st tip for any one searching for a hotel in Dubai, for vacation -> Stop Searching...RIMAL ROTANA is hands down the best choice possible... It has every thing which a modern vacation traveler is looking for or can need.

1) Amazing Staff : I wish if Bessel, the Restaurant Manager is reading this, "I didn't feel like having breakfast today at home, not seeing you around". You service and personal touch was amazing and stands outs. I have traveled around the world a little and have interacted with possibly the best and worst in business....I can easily rank you amongst the best., Your crew, especially Winnie, i must thank from all heart for having taken care of our family every morning.

My mother almost broke her nose at the entry of the hotel, she was tired after a long action package day and did not see the glass properly and banged herself against the glass at the hotel entry on my last night. The support and warmth your Staff as given was amazing. I don't think, i can stay in any other hotel ever in my Dubai trip. So much so, that i was able to get " turmeric powder" from the kitchen since it is said to have anti septic properties as the hotel staff connected me to an Indian staff in the kitchen...I take a bow to all of you and the spirit of your service...

2) Metro Station is arround 450 Mt away, the name of the station is Al Rigga and its on the red line...Most of the Dubai city can be visited on this line. This line is also directly connected to the airport.

3) Rooms are clear and spic...also the size of the double bed room suite we stayed was good enough.

4) has a small kitchenette...you can do all your small cooking and heating in the room itself.

5) Taxi's can be flagged of right out side the hotel

6) 2 restaurants, 2 super markets very close by...450 mts away there is a complete line full of eating joints and shopping.

I don't think therez much needed after this...

just one suggestion was WI FI was not free...but...dubai telecommunication is not cheap any ways...i didn't find free wi fi in most of the places...

so...i recommendation is stop searching...this is a fabulos place to stay.

Room Tip: non smoking rooms at 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

We are really pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Rimal Rotana, and that each team member spared no efforts to provide you with exceptional services that encouraged you a to post this positive, honest, and detailed review.

I have shared your comments with Bassel, his team at the Moka Café, and other hotel’s team members which made them motivated to continue their best efforts to ensure providing same level of services at all times.

with regards to your comments related to the Wi Fi service, I would like to update you that we have recently completed a major upgrade to improve the connectivity, and speed.

Furthermore, we have introduced a limited complimentary Wi Fi access at Moka Café, and Lobby, and currently studying the possibility of extending the same to be utilized in guest rooms as well in the near future.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future, and wish you advanced happy new year.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed in Rimal for 4 Nights.Booking and Check-in was very easy and rapid.Breakfast had a various Range of Warm and Cold Foods plus fresh Juice and Fruits.Room was very clean with a little Kitchen with related Equipments.Staff are very nice and Helpful.Location is Good in Deira Area and too close to Riqqa Metro Station.Pool is located in Room and not very big but cozy and a nice place for Relaxation.Call from room is too expensive and it`s better to have a local Sim Card.

Room Tip: Internet coasts 75 AED (equal to 20$) per day.you can use from Business Corner for Internet in lobby...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanking you for posting the review on trip advisor.

I have noticed that you used almost all the hotel facilities during your stay, and pleased to know that you have enjoyed them.

We are always giving extra attention, and efforts to especially keep our product quality, cleaning standards, and services up to our valued guest’s expectations, and we promise you to continue the same.

I hope to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,