“Great place”

J5 Hotels - Port Saeed
Ranked #60 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a night in July and it was really cheap and since it wasn't tourist season. Its very close to the airport and very clean along with very friendly staff. The room was clean and spacious with a very comfortable bed. Also the hotel is pretty quiet which is great for sleep after a long flight. The on site restaurant was delicious along with great customer service. I would def recommend staying here while in Dubai.

• Stayed: July 2012
adminrhb, Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2012

Greetings from Rihab Rotana!

Firstly we would like to thank you for the time spared in posting your comment on the Trip Advisor and for the continued interest shown towards Rihab Rotana!

We are glad to know that we have met your utmost satisfaction with our services and facilities as we constantly strive hard to upkeep our highest standard of services to you our valued guest.

Once again thank you for staying wuith us and we look forward to welcome you once again at Rihab Rotana sometime in the very near future.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

this is the second time that I have stayed at a Rotana hotel and was treated with outstanding service from all the staff. My stay was very enjoyable, I could of stayed another another week. The staff at the Rotana truely knows how to provide outstanding service. I felt special, and important everyday I step out of my room to start my day. Thanks Rotana for the outstanding service.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2012

this hotel is very clean & COMFORTABLE. the room size is is good for staying long period actually i have never stayed in such agood service hotel during the past 22 years, the location is near the airport and citycenter mall

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ikhlassKuwait
adminrhb, Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from Rihab Rotana!

We are glad to know that we have met your utmost satisfaction with our services and facilities as we constantly strive hard to upkeep our highest standard of service to you our valued guest.

Further, we are very pleased with your kind comments on our hotel rooms being very clean and the room size were comfortable as well as the good service rendered by our colleagues, your comments will be shared and rest assured that we will consistently provide you the utmost comfort and satisfaction whenever you stay at Rihab Rotana.

Thank you for staying at Rihab Rotana, Dubai and we are looking forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again in the very near future.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been lucky enough to have travelled all over the world for the last 20 years with the use of some very nice 5 star hotels. I have to say that I have never received such amazing customer service as I did at the Rihab Rotana. The staff here are truly outstanding, from the bell staff who gave me a free lift to the nearest ATM when I needed some cash and were so helpful when recommending places to go, to the cleaning staff,who gave the little extras such as leaving complimentary water by my bedside, the reception staff, who were always so professional and the lovely maintenance man who showed me how to switch off the air conditioning, within seconds of my phone call he was there to sort out my dilemma! O.K so the only tiny reality is that the pool area looks a bit tired, but it was clean and the gym certainly makes up for this, it had everything! Must also mention the breakfast that was better than some 5 star buffets that I have seen. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you like to be treated like royalty and you like spacious, clean rooms with a great shower and a really comfortable bed.With the metro and a massive shopping mall on your doorstep this hotel is perfect. Well done to all of the team at the Rihab Rotana you made my stay at your hotel simply wonderful. I hope that the Rotana Group recognises your truly outstanding work

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
adminrhb, Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Rihab Rotana!

Firstly thank you for taking time to comment on Trip advisor and to share your experience during your recent stay at the Rihab Rotana. It is indeed that our goal is to achieve the highest standard of service we could offer to our guests and it is always rewarding for my team to learn that we have met your satisfactions.

I am very happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and definitely receiving such comments like yours truly inspire each and every one of us at the Rihab Rotana. Your valuable and kind comments will be conveyed to all our colleagues.

Once again thank you and looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you once again to our Hotel in the near future. Rest assured that we would continually provide you with the best services and personalized care at all time.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in early October 2012. The beds and pillows are SO SOFT and COMFORTABLE. I loved them! I had 5 great nights of sleep!!

The room was a Classic King - it had a King Size bed in a spacious room with a comfy lounge suite to sit on, a "kitchen" area consisting of a small microwave and two hotplates for cooking and a small sink. There was a washer/dryer combo in the bathroom which was very convenient. There's also an iron and ironing board in the wardrobe.

The restaurant downstairs had delicious food and the hotel staff were ALL very friendly and helpful. The Concierge was very helpful in getting all my luggage up to my room. The elevators moved quickly too :-) .

The location was great. It was only a few minutes by taxi from the airport. It's also only a five minute walk to the Deira Mall which has everything you need. You can also catch the Big Bus (tour bus) out the front of the Deira Mall. This bus takes you to all of the sightseeing destinations and Malls all over Dubai. Definitely worth the money!! Make sure you do the two-day tour as you won't fit everything into one day.

I loved my stay at the Rihab Rotana. I will definitely be recommending it to my friends and I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Dubai.

Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a Classic King room. The beds are very comfortable. The rooms are large and there's a...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tiana248
adminrhb, Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Having breakfast is so important for me,i love it and i do care about it!i can not start my day without that....you have variety of choices...i stayed in this hotel for 3 times and next time it will be my preferred hotel for sure...it has also calm and friendly atmosphere...

Room Tip: all of the rooms are nice and comfortable,do not hesitate what to choose!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Nazanin K
adminrhb, Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member

Greetings from Rihab Rotana and thank you for the time spared in posting your comment on Trip Advisor.

We are very delighted to have learned that we have met your utmost satisfaction and expectation with our services and facilities. It is very rewarding for myself and my team to receive your kind comments as we consistently strive hard to far more exceed your expectation whenever you stay at Rihab Rotana.

Once again thank you for staying at Rihab Rotana – Dubai and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed in Rihab Rtana for two weeks on a business trip. Staff was very friendly and honest. Food was good. \Room has all the facilities including iron, washing machine, microwave oven, electric stove, utensils, pans etc. It is more like a studio apartment than a hotel.

Location is also very good, just 200 m away from Diera City Center. I would recommend this to any one staying in Dubai for longer duration.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SajjadYasin
adminrhb, Manager at J5 Hotels - Port Saeed, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Dear Mr Yasin

Greetings from Rihab Rotana!

Further, we are very pleased with your kind comments to our colleagues with whom you have noted that were friendly and honest, your comments will be shared with our team members and rest assured that we will consistently provide you the utmost comfort and satisfaction whenever you stay at Rihab Rotana.