“Great, and great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #200 of 527 Hotels in Dubai
Glasgow
“Great, and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly, the room was large, clean and the bed was very comfortable. Two minutes’ walk from the metro which made it ideal for getting around, The one downside was wireless internet was vastly overpriced.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kevin O

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel is somewhere in the center between old and new Dubai. Although I hear there are many things to experience within a short distance, I cannot confirm due to the miserable July heat. The hotel itself was full of the nicest SE Asian staff who were always willing to assist in any way. I especially enjoyed my morning coffee in the coffee shop while talking up the staff. I'm always interested in the day to day life of the imported help in these areas and to Dubai's credit, I heard mostly good things. Our group dined in the hotel bar on a few occasions and received good food and cold beer. The majority of our dining took place outside of the hotel so I could dive into the local cuisine which ultimately was the best part of this leg of our trip. If in Dubai again, I'd have no reservations staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank IRTravlin
Dublin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I opted to stay here as my usual Bur Dubai hotel was fully booked and I found a good online rate. I wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised. The room was much larger than expected and was comfortable. The hotel design and carpeted hallway also kept down the noise that is all too common in Bur Dubai hotels. All bathroom amenities worked well and I had plenty or wardrobe space. The bonus for me was a good selection of restaurants which provided some in-hotel dining options as well as several good local and regional options within a 5 minute walk of the hotel. All in all, a very pleasant find given the rate I got. If I get that rate again, I will definitely opt for this Ramada over my regular choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Liverpool
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stayed here for 5 nights late Oct/early Nov & overall a very pleasant experience indeed. The hotel staff could not do more to assist at all times... We were very impressed and will certainly consider the Ramada Bur Dubai on our next trip. We booked a large room on the 10th floor for 3 people, the booking via the agent confirmed this - unfortunately there was no extra bed in the room upon check in however the desk staff rectified this issue very quickly. We did not like to take breakfast too late as the food on the hot plates was not hot enough .... they need to place more attention on hot plate food temperatures or get some new efficient hot plates. The Chefs preparing the freshly cooked eggs/omelettes were excellent, unfortunately they were let down slightly by the time taken by staff to collect cooked food & deliver to the table. On a couple of occasions our eggs arrived warm & not hot ...I sorted this by insisting on waiting for the food to be cooked & taking myself & not accepting the delivery service... No great hardship. During evenings in the "Old Vic" pub, we were surprised to see no live music during our stay, even though this was advertised..... A nice quality hotel, with exceptionally keen staff ... Would have no hesitation in recommending ...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have stayed in Ramada Dubai almost 3 weeks booked through online travel agent but my account.I lost my booking due to arrival date changes by agency once I arrived there, however front office staff help me to book again same travel agency with better offer rate which is good impression for me.Throughout my stay, I felt very confident to stay again for my future business trip in there.Because of rooms, food and generosity and warm humble staff.

Room Tip: High floor and getting upgrade to Premium room with non smoking room.I requested once again when I w...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been there 2 times. first was almost 9 years ago which I was in a business trip and I enjoied hotel a lot. recently i was there for a vacation and I found it still perfect. even though there is no live music in the bar and lubby restaurent (at least while i was there) and disco is closed, but there is enough positive points for the hotel such as: good location and easy access to public transport super market and shopping centre, big and well decorated rooms, very nice and helpfull staff, very beautiful internal decoration in the lubby restaurent, lovely bar, good gym , ...
I just preferred if the swimming pool was located in the other side (south) of the building which would be more helpfull for sunbathing and also the air condition of the rooms need to be renewed, because rooms wether seems to be so humid.

Room Tip: breathtaking view in upstairs rooms!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

stayed at ramada over a weekend. boooed thru bookings. com. got a good deal
very good service by staff. very spacious and clean rooms
clean bathrooms
very good restaurant choices
got a late check out option.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family