I've just returned from a fantastic three-day sojourn at the Royal Mirage and have got nothing but praise to offer. We were staying at the Palace, and I really wouldn't know where in the world you should be able to hear noise from building sites (see review further down). The hotel is a haven of tranquility. The pool area is stunning in its originality, the service - all around the resort - cannot be topped, and the food the various restaurants offer is simply fantastic. If you're into Indian fusion food, try Nina's at the Arabian Court. My partner and I loved it, and we're picky eaters :-). My favourite aspect about the hotels were the beautifully and stylishly furnished. The hotel lobby, too, is worth pulling your camera out, as is nearly everything at this terrific resort. In short, if ever I go back to Dubai, I won't stay anywhere else but the One and Only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai