We arrived at our hotel at about 9am, unfortunatley our room was not ready, which in all honesty we expected but we were knackered and just wanted to shower and change. We couldn't so we made the most of our short stay and hit the gold sook, we found it such an interesting shop, with such a friendly approach from the sellers. I did think that we may had been pressured into buying something but it was the opposite.
We then headed back to the hotel, we decided to relax round the pool, as we started to near the pool we were a bit panicked by the busyness of the pool, but we were soon approached by a man with towels eger to find us some spare beds.....phew!
On our first night we ate in The One and Only Arabian Court which is on the same complex but seperate....we went to Eau Zone, it was FAB. The setting was simply beautiful and the food delicious.
We loved the inbetween hotel bus driver, he was hilarious......he had us dancing in his bus with the CD at full volume! He was very funny.
I would recommend going on the sand dunes on buggies, you do get covered in sand but it is good fun.
For a pre-dinner drink we went to the 360 bar, which you get to from the Jumeriah Beach hotel, on a golf buggy - it plays really chilled out club music, it is lush to relax and take in the views.
We were only there for 3 nights so we crammed a lot in, we really really want to return to do more! We were not effected at all by the construction work, but it would have looked a lot nicer without it. But to be fair if you don't know about the work that is going on before you go, you must live with your heads in the clouds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai