We stayed in May, monday to Friday. You will find no better place in the world to relax, have superb service and enjoy yourself. It is a hotel with old style service, i'e you are the customer and it is their pleasure to serve you. We had a gold club room, with it's own reception and were treated like royalty. On the second night, a pair of swans arrived in our room, crafted out of towels, a really nice touch. There was live entertainment in the main bar area, which was excellent - not appreciated by the table of germans nearby. Food at the beach restaurant was excellent. I would recommend anyone wanting a special place to stay as a couple to visit here. You will not be disappointed with the old style arabian hotel with absolute luxury. SUPERB!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai