Stayed here for one week in the Club Room. We took an overnight flight and got to the hotel about 9.30am. Our room was not ready, as the hotel was fully booked, but we had access to our bags and pulled out our swimwear and shorts. We were taken to the club lounge for breakfast and then shown to the fitness room where we had a shower and changed. We spent time by the pool and by the time we went to the lounge for afternoon tea, our room was ready. Our room was lovely and clean. The bathroom has a separate rain shower and bath. All amenities, bathrobes, slippers, etc provided, including Gilchrist and Soames shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, body lotion etc provided. They also gave a bag for the beach. The bed was large and comfortable. Complimentary bottled water was provided and an evening turndown service where the bathroom was also cleaned again and towels replaced.
Our bedroom was always clean when we returned (thanks Anil).
We had our breakfast in the club lounge and this included, muesli, fruit, cheese,croissants,pastries
bread, ham, tea, coffee. This is perfectly fine. We could have also had buffet including a hot breakfast in the other restaurant but chose not to.
Most days we sat by the lovely large pool and usually ate lunch at the pool bar. Whilst very busy, we got a good service and the food was very tasty. As others have mentioned, nice touches are the guy that comes to clean your sunglasses and fruit being given during the day near the pool.
Mary in the lounge office booked all of our restaurants and excursions, and did a fab job.
A special thanks to Viraj and Micky in the club lounge for our coffees and wine.
Wifi success is available as part of the lounge rooms.
This is a lovely resort, and in think worth paying a little extra for they club lounge.
I agree that traffic is bad near the hotel and taxis not easy to find. However, nowadays, these two issues seem to exist anywhere in Dubai as it has become increasingly busy in Dubai, and whilst we were there the boat show added to the long traffic queues. As long as you plan your trips with a little extra time, you should be ok.
This is a great place to stay and definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai