This is our second time staying at the one and only ,we stayed at the Arabian court last year ,we preferred staying there than the palace we found it more busy and bigger in the palace . Have to thank vicky in the entertainments for being amazing and keeping my husband busy with volleyball in the pool and playing table tennis great guy . All the staff were friendly and a couple of staff rejoined us from last year . Would recommend this hotel we love it but would stay next time at the Arabian court .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai