What a wonderful hotel, second time and if anything it was even better than our first stay even though Celebrations was closed for refurbishment. It was very hot and the hotel wasn't full but it didn't bother us one bit. The staff here all go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble. We were in a gold club room which was fabulous with a large balcony, it was a shame that it was too hot to sit out but then its to be expected at this time of year.
We had half board this time and Olives just can't be faulted for breakfast or dinner, although we also went to the Beach Steak House (at a supplement) which was excellent.
Pool and beach great, although swimming in the sea here is akin to swimming in soup its that warm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai