the hotel is very nice , the people very friendly and service is what you expect for this range of hotel . however you need a bicycle , I had a room on the right wing and to go there is like a labyrinth of 150 M!
restaurants are good , special mention for the bar with the sunset , very clouded and fashion .
I have tried many hotels in Dubai , I will come back to this one , swimming pool and beach are perfect . the hotel is near the private port and you have a lot of restaurant there ( budha bar etc ).
a special + for the limo service of the hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai