If you're looking for a luxury/romantic Dubai hotel with beautiful decor, you'd do well to stay at The Palace at the One&Only Royal Mirage. We'd add 'incredibly friendly' to the above as the standard of service and attitude of staff was second to none and 100%-guest focused which can be hard to find even in Dubai
We were very lucky to be upgraded to a suite. It was seriously impressive, beautiful and came with a supremely helpful host, Eric, who really went the extra mile to book tables for us, and help us with anything we needed. The housekeeping staff were also great, and often left us little surprises such as a bunch of flowers, rose petals in the shape of a heart on the bed and a couple of swans made from towels. Sounds small but it's the little things that made the holiday extra special.
We tried several of the restaurants at the Palace and other hotels on the site (Arabian Court, which is less grand but is even more Arabic than the Palace). The Beach, Bar and Grill and Eau Zone are particularly good both quality, freshness and service wise. Despite being relatively busy, the clever design meant that you never felt crowded and it always felt exclusive. More importantly the food was fantastic. The Hammam Spa was a jaw dropping space and a real must-do. We also had an amazing speedboat ride, and wished we'd had more time for some of the other water sport facilities of which there were lots more to choose from.
The fantastic location is handy for everywhere from Dubai Creek through to the Marina and beyond, via taxi, but you could very happily just stay at the Royal Mirage all week long if this is what you're looking for. It has a superb huge pool and beautiful long beach (something not to be sniffed at in Dubai) which we used daily. It really delivers an exclusive feel despite it's size, thanks to more clever design that makes it feel more intimate despite its grandeur, and service you'd expect from a hotel of this caliber.
There were both families and couples staying at the hotel. From a couples point of view, it was a total relaxing escape with a genuine sense of luxury. If that's what you're looking for, then Royal Mirage is definitely also for you. We wouldn't think twice about going again. It felt like home...but better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai