Where do I start;
Firstly don’t believe the negative reports about this hotel.
From the moment we entered the hotel to the moment we sadly had to leave our experience was perfect. I say this as a couple who have stayed in lot of 5 star hotels around Europe and the USA. We were greeted in reception and escorted to a comfy sofa and served tea whilst all the checking in formalities was taken care of. What a start to our holiday, it was relaxed and very professional; the staff were very attentive and took the time to listen to our questions as this was our first time in Dubai.
We were then shown to our suite and once again out host explained everything about the suite and how everything worked.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! What a room, we were in room 152 which is a ground floor suite; if you get a chance ask for this suite. Being in a suite afforded us the opportunity of having a cabana either by the pool or on the beach
The pool area was spotless and the beach was the cleanest beach I have ever been on.
The staff around the pool and beach were great at keeping the iced water topped up and bringing around the iced towels, The fruit kebabs are also a great touch.
I must mention the bed before I mention the food.
Anybody who has stayed at this hotel will know what I mean when I say that the beds are the most comfortable we have ever slept in; the pillows are hard to describe they are so comfy. Sleeping in the bed was like sleeping on a cloud; we have never slept so well and it was hard to get up in the morning we were so comfy.
We had breakfast every morning in Olives and the choice was great; chefs were on hand to make you eggs in any from you required them. The choice in Olives in the morning is enough to please anybody. I know you can have breakfast in celebrities but I can’t comment on that as we liked Olives so much we just had breakfast there.
In the evening we dinned in Tagine, beach bar and grill and Olives; they were all excellent but our favourite was the Beach bar and grill.
We were celebrating out 25th wedding anniversary whilst in Dubai and we could not have been staying in a better hotel; we received some lovely comments from the management and some lovely gifts. I can not speak more highly about the service we received; it was without question the best hotel we have ever stayed in; the service we received was amazing. This hotel knows how to treat its customers; they have not forgot how important the customer is and without us they would not be in business. Nothing was too much trouble and every request was meet with a genuine smile; I have to mention out room host Arshad. This young man is a credit to the hotel and helped to make our stay something we will never forget.
If you are looking for a perfect hotel in Dubai then look no further. We will be returning to Dubai and we would not stay anywhere else.
Book the hotel, book the suite, and enjoy the best service you will ever experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai