Myself, wife and two boys stayed at The Habtoor from 18th Dec for 10 days. We've stayed in the Atlantis, Mina a Salem, Grosvenor House and quite a few more of the past few years. Our first impression was....hmmm not a great reception area. Anyway our family room in The Tower (left) was OK but not great. This hotel needs a facelift.
The staff were VERY good all over the hotel.
We purchased half board before we arrived and we wished that we hadnt as the only qualifying restuarant was the big 'Breakfast Hall' by reception. It was OK but poorly lit and the food a little unimaginative. The other restuarants in the hotel were in my eyes, pedestrian. We ate out most nights.
The pool area was good and the slides kept the boys happy. The music when on by the pools was great, but for some reason was intermittant.
The beach area was again OK but not a patch on the hotel next door The Royal Meridien. On paper the Habtoor is probably 20% less to book than The Royal Meridien, Grosvenor House etc, BUT the food/drinks/services are the same if not more than those.
The gym was excellent.
WIFI cost £20 per day.
The location is first class and grabbing a taxi is no problems.
We had a super time in Dubai, BUT I wont be re-booking The Habtoor, purely because there are so many other newer smarter hotels in the immediate area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Dubai's world famous Jumeirah Beach and adjacent to the magnificent Dubai Marina, the hotel occupies one of Dubai's most enchanting beach side location that is perfect for both business and leisure travelers. The Resort features three pools, including kid's pool with water slides, variety of indoor and alfresco dining outlets, superb fitness and Spa facilities. With 446 rooms and suites, Habtoor Grand Resort offers some of the best 5 star accommodation Dubai has to offer in an unrivaled setting. All the spacious guest rooms & suites of the hotel are either sea-facing or overlooking the landscaped gardens. With 16 themed bars and restaurants designed to suit all tastes. Welcome to Paradise of perfect vistas, where lush landscapes meet the warm Arabian Gulf, framed by pristine beach and clear blue sky. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habtoor Grand Resort And Spa
- Habtoor Grand Dubai
- Habtoor Hotel Dubai
- Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa
- Habtoor Dubai