All reviews baniyas metro station balcony facing tv channels are hotel door hot shower free bottled water location is excellent direct access spent nights enjoyed my stay rooftop pool rooms are spacious close to the airport souks mosque supermarket renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Trying to book here was a nightmare and in the end had to go with the flow. In a shopping centre of sorts. On arrival the concierge downstairs on ground floor was asleep as I checked in late. He literally took 10 mins to wake up and then said I was in the right place! On check in it was quick and went to room. Room was dark and dingy and the bed was very uncomfortable. No explanation on food or drinks so was made to fend for myself and wander to get some take away food. Didn't have breakfast so cany comment on food. Hospitality is just that I felt that guests are an inconvenience nothing was explained and no assistance with bags despite a receptionist or night porter and one other guest. One thing they do correctly is take your money before you see the room otherwise you may change your mind. Wont stay here again I'm afraid

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We spent 4 nights in Landmark Plaza Baniyas in Dubai. The hotel is located on a good and safe place in old Dubai with almost direct access to the Baniyas square metro station. There are several great, cheap stores and restaurants around in the area. The rooms are spacious but definitely would need some renovation. Breakfast menu is reasonable and food are tasty. On the rooftop there is a pool for relaxing and swimming.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hari Kumar U, General Manager at Landmark Plaza Baniyas, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We truly value our guest feedback and it is through that we find ways to continually enhance our services. While it makes me proud to read that you liked the prime location of our hotel, the breakfast and the Room size.Please, know that we take our guests comments seriously and I have already shared your feedback with the maintenance Team, so that they can take a note for renovation. Once again, thank you for bringing this matters to my attention; I certainly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcoming you back in Landmark Plaza Hotel soon. Yours Sincerely, Front Office Manager.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

To be honest i loved my weekend stay at landmark plaza everything was just great clean beddings, clean washroom, A/C working, clean balcony, good customer service level its really worth it. The only problem i had was the tv channels i did find any English.
I was in room 310 the view of the city was just wow. To future guest all i can say is just book dont doubt

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Hospitality, cleanliness and value for money
Would recommend any and everyone to visit this hotel
Only one thing is that the reception is on second floor
Rest is very nice
Gym, roof top pool and customer care is very nice
Regards
Mauritius

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2018

the hotel's location is good . has access to every thing you may need. metro station is in front of the hotel door , rooms are clean and every day house keeper settle down the room.
free wifi with good service is available. air conditioners works nice and keep cool even at hottest days of summers.
break fast is good and at topper floors you can be far from any noise.
negative points are : hotel has no parking even paid one!
reception team are not friendly and we could not see any smile during 5 days of staying at the hotel.
take slipper and toothpaste with yourself since hotel wont give you.

hotel has not airport transfer!
rooms are not very big and has no balcony.

Room tip: try choose topper floors.
Date of stay: August 2018