“Clean environment with functional utilities, courtous staff who were very helpful. On the highway and accessible.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Khalidia Hotel Apartments

Khalidia Hotel Apartments
Ranked #351 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Port Harcourt, Nigeria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Good place. Recommended. Will stay there again when I go next to Dubai. But internet access in the rooms should be made complimentary as this is the practice in many standard hotels or apartments. this enable many persons accept the place as a first choice location

Room Tip: Corner suites, higher floors
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank nimi B
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your valuable review which will be a great assistance for us on our path of striving for perfection.

I am truly happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and it will be our pleasure to be of service to you again and again.

We have noted your internet request and will certainly take necessary measures with our service provider on this issue.

In the meantime please feel free to contact us for your future reservations on the following contact details

Reservation Direct Contact - 0097142016511
- 00971501137894
- reservations@khalidiahotel.ae

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Arabic first
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was our first time we had visited Dubai as a family. When we arrived it was quite early about 8:30am and very tired. We checked in but our room was not quite ready so we went for breakfast at the nearby Diera Mall where you can get almost anything to eat including English tea. We got into our room about 11am and first impressions were good. The room was large and spacious but incredibly noisy. Our two boys went for a sleep(they are old enough to stay on their own)and we went to sit by the pool which only gets the sun for a couple of hours between 12noon and about 2pm because of the built up area. That night we slept quite well mainly because we were so tired from the over night flight. In the morning things went a bit down hill, still noisy and my son went for a shower and the door fell off, we noticed a lack of utensils in the kitchen as well. We went to reception to explain and they couldn't have been nicer, they offered to move us to a room on the seventh floor which was lovely and very clean and much quieter,we also got a basket of fruit for the inconvenience which was really kind. We found the staff in all areas of the hotel to be kind and very helpful. Nothing was to much trouble.
Dubai is a fab place for shopping, sight seeing and sun. We will definatly visit again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have less noise
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank lodys4
Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your valuable comments and surely it will help us in our motive to continue strive for perfection.

I personally apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in the beginning of your stay at the same time I am happy to hear that my team had ensured to achieve the satisfaction level of your family.

I hope you had a memorable trip and please feel free to contact me directly for your future hotel arrangements and the rest will be taken care off.

Thank you once again.

Melbourne
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We arrived early in the morning, about 8am and quickly got checked into a room which was great and unexpected. The room itself was big, and the service in getting our luggage and a cot brought up was fast and friendly.

BUT, that about the extent of the positive points.

The two bathrooms both had heavy mold growing across the tiles - not just a little bit in the corner but all over the grout. Black. Lots. I had to tell my two kids not to touch the walls and I avoided looking just to not feel ill.

The tv in the second bedroom didn't work - it was of an entirely different socket than what the wall socket required. The same wall socket that was actually off the wall.

The fridge had a broken rack making food slide off. Rugs in the lounge were dirty and not well vacuumed, if at all. Cutlery and crockery in the kitchen still had food marks on it, while the hot plate was dirty and had spill marks.

There were annoyances like no hot water in the kitchen (I hadn't forgotten to turn on the hot water switch - just that there was no hot water line connected), no dish cloth or towel in the kitchen to properly wash and dry dishes.

The pool was okay, but had leaves and bits floating. I can ignore that. There were lots of kids play equipment around the pool - jumping castle, little slide, etc. the small size of the pool area meant that a kid jumping in the castle was either going to jump straight into the pool on the tiled pool steps, or on to the hard pavement. I get what they're trying to do with the area, but lack in safety.

As I said, service was good, but I would trade this place for a room a quarter the size and a delay in getting things from the concierge.

Recommend Chelsea Tower apartments as an alternative for good, clean apartments.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank AussieBecs
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Dear Sir / Madam,

Firstly I would like to thank you for the time utilized to provide your true experience while your stay at Khalidia Hotel Apartments. This information will enable us to ensure that none of our other guests experience the same and will help the management to take necessary steps in correcting the points mentioned by your good self.

However since your stay at Khalidia Hotel has not been a memorable experience unlike most of our guests I would appreciate if you can provide us an opportunity once again for a different feeling.

Please feel free to contact me directly on miqbal@khalidiahotel.ae or gm@khalidiahotel.ae

It will be my pleasure to be of service to you once again and ensure you enjoy our services as most of our guest do.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Dirty pool dirty balcony mould on tiles in bathroom &kitchen, baths were scratched again looked dirty, the plugs didn't fit the baths, my baby couldn't have a proper bath as the water kept draining out and too dangerous to refill. No utensils in kitchen, not enough cups glasses plates etc. manager refused to give me a discount wen I asked if I could keep my room for an extra few hours as it was available, with me having a 5 month old baby I didn't want to drag him round in the sun until we were expected to fly, so I offered to pay £50 instead of the £102 for an extra 3 hours but the manager refused and wouldn't give me a smaller room either so I ended up paying the full price!! To say this is meant to be a child friendly hotel I would never allowed my dog in that pool never mind children! The staff however we're very pleasant n friendly but they always are, it's usually management. I would never recommend this hotel to my family or friends!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Somera K
Dear Mrs. Somera,

Khartoum, Al Khartum, Sudan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was really amazed with the huge size of the rooms and honestly the apartment was perfect.
But these things need to be fixed in room 410
1- one of the lamp in the master bedroom
2-the washer in the middle bathroom
3-the lamp in the entry hole
the washing machine is a pain in the butt !? it takes forever to figure out how to operate it! the instructions were in Dutch!!

and , ah, one more thing the internet is way too expensive! I stayed in many hotels in Dubai before and even in a two star Hotels and the wifi was free....... and thanks again to Mr. Raj for his hospitality and for reminding me that my account was two Dirhams short ! ....

Kamal Attia

Room Tip: Huge rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank Kamal A
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Mr. Kamal,

I would like to grab this opportunity to thank you for your kind review and your true experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

We have taken note of your comments and be assured that the right measures will be taken to rectify the same.

It was a pleasure having an opportunity to serve you and will be ready to welcome you again on your next trip to Dubai.

Please feel free to contact our reservations team on reservations@khalidiahotel.ae or 0097142016511 to avail the best promotion at the time of your reservation.

Kind Regards
Baroda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

very nice, spacious and comfortable apartment. great service too! all rooms with TV and bathrooms, well occupied kitchen. very nice room service and staff. ideal for a family stay.
a small swimming pool but good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

5 Thank HakimiB
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Mr. Hakimi,

Firstly I would like to grab this opportunity to thank you for your kind and valuable comments.

We really appreciate your valuable time to provide review about your experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, Dubai which will assist our valuable guests to make a decision in planning their room bookings.

It is our pleasure to welcome you always.

Mosul, Iraq
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We visited Dubai as a family for the first time and we found it very beautiful city, and we were very lucky to find a place like Khalidia Hotel Apartment to stay in during the visit. Everything was superb and awesome place, anyone will feel comfort in the apartment. The staff of the hotel were all lovely and cooperative. I am sure when I visit Dubai again I"ll book at Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

Dr. Omar

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Omar S
khalidiahotel, General Manager at Khalidia Hotel Apartments, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Dr. Omarr,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review and your true experience at Khalidia Hotel Apartments.

It will be our pleasure to serve you again on your next trip to Dubai.

Kind Regards