Tripadvisor
Dubai
5,049 results
All reviews revolving restaurant ice rink al dawaar gold souk tennis courts concierge team club room metro station very nice hotel special thanks business trip burj khalifa kamar deira miyako mr akbar
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything else was perfect. Clean facilities, fantastic facilities, perfect gym, staff very accommodating and attentive to my needs. Rein in the restaurant provided us exceptional service, so so friendly and accommodating for my gluten free needs.
The gym had a towel and water on the equipment which was fantastic, I had never seen this before.
The ladies bathrooms were exceptionally clean and neat, great facilities.
The Hyatt had everything I needed covered, the room was clean.
Free shuttle bus at certain times for downtown, first in first served. Near train stop.
A perfect stay.

Room tip: All perfect
Date of stay: January 2020
DavidHarb2020, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kerri_11,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and your mention of 'a perfect stay.' It is indeed guests such as yourself that inspire us to exceed expectations. We look forward to welcome you back in the future.

On every thing 5 stars.
Staff is good. Always stay in this hotel. Silvia is very helpful lady. Safwat is good chap and helpful. all staff is good. Location wise is also suitable. Suites are worth staying.

Dear Companion12856257377,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you had a good stay with us and enjoyed our service. We hope your travels bring you back to Dubai so that we can welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hyatt Regency is always a very pleasant hotel to stay at. The staff are very attentive, professional and friendly. A great location for shopping and easy travel to a number of the Dubai’s restaurants.

Dear tourot,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you found our team 'attentive,professional and friendly.' We look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

This hotel provides excellent customer service. The check-in clerk was such a nice person. I was put at a higher floor level and requested If I was able to get a lower level and she made sure of that! For the first time at all the hotel brands from Marriott to Hilton to Hyatt, I requested some soap and towels and in less than 5 minutes I received it, That was truly amazing. The room service clerk ensured the food items I order was prepared very nicely on my table. Best high-quality room service food I ever tasted from any hotel brand. Highly recommend this hotel for outstanding customer service.

Room tip: Room service food is worth every dollar. Highly recommended.

Dear Anas H,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am pleased to read your mention of 'Excellent Customer Service'. We pride ourselves on an extremely high level of service, so it is wonderful to know when the professional and attentive service of our team is so valued. Thank you once again for your recommendation, we highly appreciate it and look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Great Holiday, Great Staff, Great Stay - We went to celebrate new years eve at the Hyatt and everything was just as we would have expected it to be perfect. It was great to Welcome 2020 in Hyatt, especially in Dubai

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear bhaveshsoni79,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am pleased to read that you had a 'great' experience and enjoyed welcoming 2020 with us. It has been a pleasure having you as our distinguished guest and we look forward to welcome you back in the future.