4,780 results
All reviews revolving restaurant ice rink al dawaar gold souk tennis courts concierge team club room metro station very nice hotel business trip special thanks burj khalifa deira kamar miyako akbar mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great reception, comfortable rooms and most especially a wonderful service from Anastasia and Shiman during breakfast. I'd love them to serve us every single day we are here.
The food was of exquisite taste, the chefs handles everything with great expertise and caution. Am grateful for a wonderful experience

Trip type: Traveled with friends
DavidHarb2019, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Milandee16,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful experience with us.

I will certainly share your comments with Anastasia and Shiman who would be happy to receive such positive feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Especially the House keeping personal , Pranesh and Ms Modi in front office deserves a big applause for their personal attention to travelers. Overall a memorable stay with smiling and helpful staffs .

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear SudhakarSelwyn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay with us.

I will certainly share your comments with Pranesh and Modi who would be happy to receive such positive feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a group of almost 900 people staying at Hyatt Regency. I really enjoyed my stay between 14-18 Sep'2019. The service, food, courteousness of the staff was very good. Rooms were well welln care of and specially the bathrooms were absolutely neat and clean. Kudos to housekeeping.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear ramitseth,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am pleased to read that you had a good your stay with us and enjoyed the food and service.

Thank you for your staying with us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay here was not enjoyable, but I guess you get what you pay for. My room was not ready when I arrived, when it was it was not clean. When I requested to change rooms to the receptionist they made out like it was too much hassle!

Date of stay: April 2019

Dear RR4690,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I regret that we could not live up to your expectations. We always strive to meet the needs of our guests and exceed their expectations. Your feedback is of tremendous value for us and your evaluation will form an important part of our ongoing program to continuously monitor the quality of our services and facilities.

Thank you once again for your time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 2 nights on my way out and really enjoyed it the food was really good the staff were exceptionally helpful. It ticked all the right boxes of an international hotel.
If I returned to Dubai I will stay here

Dear shiplake900,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff exceptionally helpful.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit!