“Loving it - Best in Class”

Hyatt Regency Dubai
Ranked #75 of 561 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Location, The Staff, The Service, The open Kitchen, The Breakfast, The Rooms, The Courtsey- all are best in the class. Please experience the open kitchen at the hotel and you can request special things to chef- he would be delighted to serve you. The hotel is centrally located for all shopping purpose and gives a great view too. The hotel regency & galleria gave us a great service for a group of 700 people.
Just Wow.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
HRegency, Manager at Hyatt Regency Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear manishK148,

Thank you so much for your very generous review. It was a delight hosting your group to our hotel and we really appreciate your comments regarding The Kitchen restaurant. We are proud of this restaurant, the menu offers something for everyone! For those of you that have not truied it yet - take Maishk148s advise - and experience it!

We hope to welcome you back to Dubai when next you visit.

Best regards

Write a ReviewReviews (2,812)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency for 4 nights on a business trip and was not disappointed. All the staff are extremely friendly do their jobs to a very high standard. The room was spacious, well equipped and very clean. The speed of the wireless connectivity in the room was perfect. The only problem with this hotel is the location, meaning that after a long day’s work, we had to drive through the hectic traffic . What would normally be a 15 minute drive would always take over an hour driving through the evening traffic.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear kapparamalta,

Thanks for your review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us, although I am sorry to hear that the location caused some frustration at the end of your working day. The one hour mentioned in your review makes me think that you may have been working in Jebal Ali, Most parts of Dubai can be reached comfortably within 5 to 30 minutes of the hotel (incluing all the major Malls and tourist attractions).

Hopefully our service made up for the location issues and we are able to welcome you back for your next trip.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially as I was having difficulty in accessing my Internet. They went out of their way to assist me. Breakfast was absolutely amazing, such variety and quality of food, hot and cold.
Unfortunately, the surrounding area was not conducive to a night time stroll, felt very unsafe. So, could only eat in hotel or catch taxi further in.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear ChloeBon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on trip advisor.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Hyatt Regency Dubai and felt the service was particularly noteworthy.

The location is one of our highlights, and I’m sorry that you did not feel comfortable to get out and explore. For those that are not familiar with our hotel, we are in the original Dubai, Deira. The Gold, spice and fabric souks are all within short walking distance. A real treat is to take the short Abra ride across the creek!

We hope to welcome you back to the hotel when next you visit Dubai.

Very best regards.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My Husband and son recently became sick coming off a Mariner of the Seas in Dubai. I had to fly to them with a carer as they where really unwell. Diffcult as I am wheelchair bound. Words can not express the service, compassion and politness experiences in this Hotel. Very clean and Management and Staff would do anything in there power to assist you. They looked after my family until I arrived. Thank you so, so much Ansar. May god bless you all. A wonderful Resort, great location. There special Limo service was amazing. Ask for Mohamid Idrees the most wonderful individual. Wanted to take him home.

Room Tip: My Disabled Room was 419 well designed another tip do not travel Emirate A380 Business absolutely...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Anita G

Dear AnitaG

Sorry to hear that your husband got sick when disembarking the cruise - what a dreadful way to end a wonderful journey. On the other hand, I am delighted to read that our team, and in particular Ansar was able to assist and ensure that you had an enjoyable time with us. I know its a long flight home to Australia (Melbourne is my home) and I am pleased that you husband is now on the road to recovery.

We look forward to seeing you again when next you pass through Dubai... on a 777!

Best regards

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for about a week, on a business trip. Whilst it is a fair way from the "main" areas" in Dubai, it has a certain charm which makes it feel special. All the staff were helpful and polite and even put a card, chocolates and wine in my room along with 2 extra wine glasses for my birthday (thank you!). The rooms are modern and very clean and the bathrooms are spacious wth modern amenities. I had breakfast on the 1st floor, which was wonderful with great views and excellent omlettes! (Thanks Chef!)
The lobby area had free wi fi and was an ideal place to sit and work. When it came to leisure time, the pool and pool area was sparkling! Also this is an ideal place to sit and chill in the evening and to meet other guests and make new friends!
In summary a very good hotel with staff who care!
Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to have great views!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear MScott1

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on this forum. we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and it is always a pleasure reading and sharing guest comments such as yours with our team.

You are right about the views, the views from most rooms are fantastic - particularly those designated as a "view room". These are located on the higher floors and I never tire of watching the sun set from the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had a room at the Georgian Apartments next door to the Hyatt Regency in Dubai. What a lovely room! We were on the 14th floor, so had superb views of the creek and out to sea. The apartment had 2 bedrooms, 1 a twin and the other a double, a large dining/living room with a large table, plenty of comfy sofas and a well stocked kitchen. We were there for a very short time, but would recommend as a base to explore the Gold and the Spice Souk as it is near enough to walk. We ate in the Hyatt Regency, in the lobby bar area. We enjoyed a lovely meal which was served quickly.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Minnie548

Dear Minnie 548,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our apartments are called The Galleria and they are very popular with families in particular and with the convenience store on the ground floor, you really do have everything you need.

I'm pleased you mentioned the view, I also love it - looking out over the creek and the souks as the sun dips into the Arabian Gulf! Very relaxing indeed.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I worked in the hotel industry so I know what to look for when it comes to accommodations and customer service. What a fabulous experience at this property! The room was well appointed and the housekeeping staff was top shelf. I needed a curling iron as mine from the US wasn't working properly. I mentioned it in passing to Karl at the front desk and he provided one to my room--thanks, Karl! Bianca in Sales and Marketing was of great assistance as well. One of our heroes was Jemimah at the concierge as she helped us try to find our group when separated by taxis and not sure of our destination. Metro is right there, very clean, and can get to malls and other sites easily. Return visit? Yes, please!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Libby G

Dear Libby G,

Thank you so much for your kind review.
It was a pleasure having your group with us at the hotel and we certainly hope to se eyou all again soon.

I will be sure to pass on your recognition to those mentioned in your review.

Thanks and regards