Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$168
$123
$272
Hotels.com
$300
$249
  • Pool
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$211
$155
$228
$189
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$180
$121
Trip.com
$357
$294
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$118
$1,338
$1,225
$240
$191
5,334 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeprivate beachbice restaurantbuilding worksea viewjumeirah beachrestaurants and shopsbeach barplenty of sunbedsafternoon teasun loungersfantastic hotelearly checkhalf boardthe burj al arabpachangaadel
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We we always stay at the Hilton. Our first stay was in 2009 then 2010 then again last year 2012. This year we stayed just behind the Hilton in a different hotel which was just as good, but I did miss all the staff and the beach facility and the rooms. As we always get upgraded to the sea view executive room. This is because they don't have any other rooms with a separate shower. I have metal plates in my ankle and problems with my knees therefore can not climb into the bath tub. So the hotel are very good in understanding your needs. Love the big buffet breakfast and as I have been a few times now its amazing how some staff remember me. Can't wait till next year when I will be booking the Hilton again... LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!

Room Tip: Always choose a sea view room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife and I have just returned from honeymoon, we were greated by very friendly staff, the service was amazing, food was delicious, we couldn't have asked for more! A huge thank you to Arthur from the help desk who booked a trip to the burj al Arab for us for afternoon tea, his service was fantastic! Thank you so much to all the staff for making our stay the best experience and giving us a great start to married life! Will definatly return!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've stayed in Dubai before (4 times) and since i got married and my wife really wanted to go there so I decided to book the Hilton, and expected the very best. I arrived and was greeted at the reception by the concierge, and was lead to my room (sea view deluxe room), and thats when I became very disappointed…. by no means was the room of 5* quality, the balcony is overseeing a MASSIVE construction site on one side, the decor of the room is very dated, although the hotel had been built some 13 years ago, the bathroom was still not finished off ( I’m in the building trade, that’s why i noticed!!)... I expressed my concerns to a member of staff about my ‘see view?’ , which they kindly remedied by changing my room, but by no means of any better standard. I thought it was such a waste of money, i expected more for my money, I kept having flash backs of staying in nicer 4*’s let alone 5*’s. The only thing 5*was the service, the staff were great. The Hotel has a plaque in the front which clearly shows it’s a 5*, and everyday for 9 days I felt like getting a chisel and prying off one of the stars. The food is well presented in the buffet, but 90% tasted awful ...... overall I wouldn’t stay here again, not good value for money….

Room Tip: don't pay for a sea view room, absolutly pointless, if you don't get a walk view room, stay somewhere else!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Adel A, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Dubai Jumeirah, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort.

I am delighted to note that you have appreciated the cleanliness and the excellent service delivered by our team. At the same time I am really disappointed to learn of your dissatisfaction with some of our facilities. We value your honest feedback as it would help us to improve the areas highlighted in your constructive comments.

While I am sure you would understand that the developments in the local community are beyond our control, we continue to be fully focused on minimizing the disturbance for our guests and to provide personalised service that is second to none.

Hope that none of the points you have mentioned will prevent you from staying with us again the next time you would visit Dubai as we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Adel Ashry

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had another great stay at Hilton Jumeirah Resort. We were worried a bit about the construction site next door, but we were barely noticing it once we were settled in our nice suite on the opposite side. And then again it is construction everythere in Dubai and other hotels next door are much more affected. The hotel has still best location in Dubai and although it is an old hotel, somehow it feels timeless and luxury. Thomas Peter Roth toiletteries are just heaven ;-)Our stay was very pleasant, the service was exellent, food in Executive lounge was very good and plentiful. Our kids had a very good time, thanks to the Kidz Club, they really loved Nay Chi, who was just a sustitute, but really great with kids. Dubai Marina area was our favorite place to hang out in the evenings, just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Hotel beach is very nice, lots of floating vests and toys for the kids and a playground. We are looking forward to our next stay here.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great hotel, good location, quiet, great facilities - pity the gym was not available and I was not told beforehand. Breakfast was good but very expensive, room was comfortable but view will be wrecked with the construction of the shopping centre along side.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business