“Dubai Stopover”

Ranked #92 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
Camden NSW Australia
“Dubai Stopover”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Only a short taxi ride from the airport ... great location to explore historic Dubai, and easy access to the delights of the shopping malls.
Staff were very helpful in suggesting and helping to organise tours.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HiltonDXBCreek, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Dear 2013Dianne06,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note that you found our location, overall service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this particular occasion.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the not so distant future so please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (554)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Staff were excellent, couldn't have been more helpful. We were on half board and ate in the Glass House restaurant - very friendly staff and excellent food, we can't understand why it was always so quiet.
We were also often the only ones using the rooftop pool! Again pool service excellent.
Would recommend this hotel particularly for short stay.
For long stay their was a free shuttle bus to the Hilton Jumeira Beach, going 11am and coming back at 4pm. That would be my only moan - would have preferred to leave earlier and come back later, so we used the Metro to return to the hotel. The Metro is easy to use and not very expensive.
We'll definitely be returning!

Room Tip: North facing rooms better as they are not overlooked by the apartment block on the right hand side o...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
HiltonDXBCreek, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Dear Jan W,

Following your recent stay here at the Hilton Dubai Creek, I would like to thank you for having taken the time to post your feedback.

It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of product and service at all times so we are delighted to know that you were satisfied with our overall professional service, products, and facilities.

I am happy to read as well, that you liked your dining experience in Glasshouse and really enjoyed the use of our rooftop pool as well as the free shuttle and access to our sister hotel resort in the beach area.

Thank you so much for your recommendation and for showing interest of coming so we will look forward to welcoming you again in Hilton Dubai Creek in the not so distant future. Please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Nicely located, clean and well-managed hotel that lives up to the Hilton worldwide standards. Rooftop pool is a must-see.
Most of all, I was very pleased with service and professionalism of the hotel staff.
Mr. Ali Habib in particular, who put in the additional effort to make sure that my visa procedure and overall stay go smooth. Things like that are the reason I know where I'll stay during my next business trip to Dubai. Thank you, Mr. Habib!

Marko

Room Tip: Creek view is worth of paying extra.
Dear Marko R,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am very pleased to note that you liked our hotel’s location especially that we have an amazing view of the creek and of the Dubai city skyline as seen from our rooms and rooftop pool.

We are grateful that you took time to appreciate and commend the high level of service and professionalism you have received from our team members particularly from Ali Habib, who assisted you in your visa arrangement. Rest assured that your kind words and compliments have been conveyed to him and to the rest of the team.

Likewise, we are happy to know of your interest of coming back so we look forward to welcoming you again in Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Clacton on Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights was welcomed by hotel staff who were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was really good the best ive had from any other hotel ive stayed in. The rooms were clean and very impressive. The hotel pool on 15th Floor was absolutely beautiful overlooking stunning views of Dubai. Restaurant 9 was outstanding! Hotel is well worth staying at.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Carlie E,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am very happy to acknowledge your satisfaction over your experience of staying with us especially the high level of service, warmth and friendliness you received from our team members.

We are pleased to note that you had a wonderful breakfast experience even considering it as the best you had from hotels. Thank you for highlighting you outstanding dining experience at Table 9 by Darren Velvick.

We are equally grateful that you have shared here the positive aspects of your stay including the clean rooms, the breathtaking views we have of the creek and Dubai city skyline.

Your feedback meant a lot us and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Islamabad, Pakistan
Reviewed August 18, 2014

In an era where everyone walks around with a tablet and android phone and is permanently connected to social media, this hotel is definitely in the neolithic ages. Internet in the room costs DHS100/day and the alternative is to sit in the public lobby (not very comfortable of course!). Minibar is rated at 6times the price of each product. On the better side, the food I ordered once was fresh, rooms are spacious, Dollar Car Rental is available in the lobby. But the lack of internet really messed up the rating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
HiltonDXBCreek, Cluster Director of Business Development at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear AhmadMaria,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

While we appreciate receiving your honest feedback, it is with regret that we acknowledged your dissatisfaction on the tariffs of our Internet service and mini bar items in the rooms.

I do understand your concern and I am equally disappointed that we were not able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this occasion due to these issues. I would like to reassure you that the prices of our products are in line with the prevailing market and that we are already in the process of improving the scope of our complimentary Wi-Fi service to meet guests need and provide a better stay experience.

I have taken your comments constructively and am also very pleased to note that regardless of the issues encountered, you have opted to highlight the positive aspects of your stay and share them with other travelers.

I do hope none of the misgivings you experienced will hinder you from coming back and that you will consider staying at the Hilton Dubai Creek again in the near future.

Daniel Norman
Cluster Director of Business Development
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This is one of my favourite Hiltons. Right by the creek with great views of the dhow wharfage. Staff are friendly and helpful. Facilities are good. A bit of a walk to the nearest metro station but taxis are plentiful.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
HiltonDXBCreek, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, December 17, 2014
Dear Ivan8443,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay in Hilton Dubai Creek last August of this year.

We are happy to note that you had a very satisfied stay with us and we thank you for considering us one of your favourite Hilton properties.

We are grateful for your positive comments especially towards our team members and we will always look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

London
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I've not written a review on here for some time, but the level of service delivered, from the second I arrived has been outstanding here at the Dubai Creek. The hotel itself is well located for the airport, though a little away from the main attractions of Dubai. The room I have been given is outstanding (1403) with a wonderful view, ample space and great fittings.

But what has moved me to review the property is the level of service I've received from everyone I've come into contact with, be it front of house, maintenance (I mentioned my tv had an issue to front desk, by the time I got to my room someone was already there!), exec lounge, poolside. Everyone has gone out of their way to deliver 5* service.

Well done Hilton Dubai Creek, you're a reference for other Hiltons in the chain!

Room Tip: book exec room for free airport transfers
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
HiltonDXBCreek, Hotel Manager at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear toneer,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am very pleased to learn that the level of service our team members have provided throughout your stay with us prompted you to write a review here in TripAdvisor. Your effort is truly appreciated.

We are equally grateful for your appreciation and for placing emphasis on the positive aspects of your stay (including rectification of an issue encountered) that made your experience more remarkable.

Thank you for your recommendation and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.