“Great hotel”

Ranked #91 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek for three nights whilst enroute to Australia. The hotel is in a great location, close to the airport and right on Dubai Creek. The rooms are modern and well appointed and the staff are superb. The views from the rooftop pool are spectacular. Could not fault my stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Chris W
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Chris W,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last December especially for highlighting some positive aspects of your experience while staying with us.

We are grateful that you appreciated our hotel, location, room and rooftop facilities, and the amazing views.

Thanks for highlighting the high level of service from our team members and I assure you that your feedback has been shared to them.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (544)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vantaa, Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

I keep coming here year after year. I've always preferred the old Dubai to the "way too crowdy" Sheikh Zayed road surroundings. This hotel is nicely located and a relatively small one. The service is accurate and fast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear Jussi123FI,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek last February.

We truly appreciate your continuous patronage and loyalty not only to our hotel but to the Hilton brand and it was truly a pleasure to know that in every occasion we have been able to meet your expectation and satisfaction.

Thanks for appreciating our location and the modern look of our hotel as well as the high level of service our team members have provided you.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

We booked Hilton Dubai Creek for 4 nights for the first part of our honeymoon and it was an excellent experience. I emailed before hand to see if they could do anything special for our honeymoon and Moeen Khan whom was one of the managers was very helpful as he replied to my emails within 48 hours. He also arranged activites that I wanted to do and I just paid when I arrived. The room's look very stylish and sleek, a little like a UK Marriot, but plenty of space and brilliant views. The room was decorated with swans and roses which made it special.

We were booked halfboard and the hotel offered the option of lunch or dinner, which gave us flexibility as one day we were at the Dubai Mall (15 mins taxi ride away) and we wanted to eat there in the evening - so we had lunch. The Glasshouse, which is the hotel's restaurant is brilliant!! Each and every member of staff and professional, polite and offer 10/10 service!! The manager there, can't remember his name (gentleman in a black suit with glasses) was fantastic. A manager whom leads from the front and works like his workers.

Hotel offers a free shuttle service to their Hilton Jumeirah resort which you can book and go to. Shuttle leaves 11 and picks up at 4. So you can stay at the creek and enjoy the benefits of the beach at the other resort.

Hotel was clean and sleek and would recommend to anyone - Thanks Hilton for making our stay memorable.

Room Tip: Email the hotel before hand to see if they can do anything to give you a better room. They will try...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear ketan561,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last November.

I am truly delighted to read your review that expresses your satisfaction over your experiences of staying with us.

We are grateful that you have taken the time to share and listed some positive elements that made your honeymoon stay much more memorable such the hotel and the room’s appearance and cleanliness, the shuttle service to the beach area and our dining experience in the Glasshouse.

Thank you for appreciating the high level of service from our team members particularly from Moeen in Concierge desk and Ahmed in Guest Service. Rest assured that your kind words and compliments have been conveyed to them.

We are happy to note that we were able to meet most of your expectations of a Hilton experience and that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

Good location,close to the airport and dubai mall.good service.amazing views.got upgraded to the room with the views of the creek.the room was modern and clean.the staff was nice and so polite.good choice especially for business.what can I say more?:I love hilton

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank evrim y
Dear evrim y,

Many thank for your post here in TripAdvisor and sharing your experience of staying at the Hilton Dubai Creek last November.

We are truly pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and that you found our location, room upgrade, and service from our team members to your liking.

We appreciate all your positive feedback and thanks for loving the Hilton brand.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Germantown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Stayed in this hotel on several occasions and had great experiences - love the convenience to the airport making a quick transfer from the airport and back to the airport. It is situated right on the creek and a 2 mile walk from the gold souk. The views at night time are all across the creek and up towards the Burj Khalifa
I had some issues on this stay but unlike some hotels the staff and in particular Stephanie bothered to follow up, understand the problem and then find ways to help and resolve and even make it up to you. As Stephanie put it
"We want you to leave being completely satisfied and appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you"
In my case they upgraded me to a beautiful room with a great view and balcony which was a delight to relax in.

I like the executive lounge which is always available and well staffed with attentive and friendly staff. But it was David who tipped the balance for me to turn this into a 5* rating. As I exited from my room he spotted me down the corridor and pushed the elevator(lift) call button - it may seem like a small thing but it was indicative of an overall service orientated team.

They had just "upgraded" their internet service - and for the several days I stayed there I had nothing but trouble connecting. Previous stays the internet access has been fine and I hope they get this resolved quickly as this is an essential part of the hotel amenities.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better views and rooms
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear DrNic1,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek in December.

We truly appreciate your continuous patronage and for your mainly positive feedback on the airport transfer service and location – to name a few.

I am also pleased to note that despite encountering some issues during the time of your stay, the quick response from our team members particularly Estifanny from Guest Service has made the inconvenience you experienced much less unbearable. Happy to note that you liked the upgrade we have provided as well as the use of our Executive Lounge.

We are grateful that you have highlighted the exceptional service you received from one of our room attendants, David. Rest assured that your kind words and compliments have been conveyed to them.

With regards the Internet service, regrettably, you were in-house during the initial run of the new service so we sincerely apologized that it did not immediately worked as intended to and we still suffered some minor technical glitches, which we are still sorting out to bring the facility’s service as usual.

We hope that none of the misgivings you experienced will stop you from considering a repeat stay with us and that we can still look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Göteborg, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great hotel very close to the airport in Dubai. Staff has a can do attitude and very attentive without becoming "pushy or intrusive". View over the creek and Dubai Skyline is very nice. Rooms are modern and very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Leif-Olof W,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek last month.

It is with pleasure that I acknowledged your positive feedback with regards to your experience of staying with us and that you found our overall service and facilities to your satisfaction.

We are truly grateful for your appreciation especially towards our team members service attitude and attentiveness.

Glad that you liked the room and its facilities as well as the amazing view of the Creek from the rooftop.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future so please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

St. Petersburg, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We spent a week in Dubai and thoroughly enjoyed this Hilton. The staff was superior! Enjoyed outstanding breakfast and executive lounge snacks. I loved the outside patio in the executive lounge. The location is not ideal although taxi's are plentiful and very reasonably priced. My only problem with taxi's is 3 times we asked whether the taxi was familiar with where we wanted to go and 3 times it was obvious that once they left the hotel they really did not know where they were going and dropped us off at the wrong place.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear SKWink,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our overall service and facilities while staying with us and considered your stay outstanding despite a not so ideal experience of using the local taxis.

Nonetheless, we are really pleased to note that you were satisfied with your overall experience and we thank you for highlighting so many positive aspects of your stay and sharing these to future Dubai travellers.

Once again, we thank you for the valuable feedback and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.