“Very Nice Hotel”
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #99 of 554 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This property has a beautiful view of the city skyline and the waterway. It is well apportioned and decorated. The staff are courteous and professional. The fitness room is tightly fit with a variety of equipment and although I was the only one using during my stay it would be crowded if more than a few people were there. The breakfast area was clean and the food delicious.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Jesse T,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek and for acknowledging positively the view of Creek’s city skyline and waterway.

In Hilton, we make every effort to maintain the high standards of timely and quality service we are renowned for, and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this objective during your stay judging from your comments regarding our team members. Thank you also for highlighting your satisfaction over our breakfast offerings and facilities.

As my team and I are genuinely focussed on creating the best possible experience for our guests, we appreciate your comments regarding the space of our gym and have taken note of it as a constructive feedback. I can assure you that this has never hindered any of our guests in enjoying the facilities.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback here in Trip Advisor and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

There are newer reviews for Hilton Dubai Creek

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed here for one night on a weekday. On arrival the Guest Relations Manager handled the check-in and she new my name and my preferences as a HHonors Gold member. We enjoyed some pre-dinner drinks in the Executive Lounge, receiving amazing service from Eunice.

We were upgraded to a corner room with two of the walls completely out of glass and with an awesome view. Housekeeping was very creative, considering we had 5 different animals in the room made out of towels.

Breakfast was very basic, but all you need for a short trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SjMa23
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear SjMa23,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is a pleasure to read your feedback on your one night experience of staying with us and it is good to know that the level of service our team members have provided for you made your stay enjoyable and memorable.

Thank you for all your positive words and compliments and rest assured that they have been conveyed to all concerned.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and continuous patronage to the Hilton brand and we do look forward to the chance of welcoming you back again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the not so distant future.

Please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is a fine property, on the banks of the interesting Dubai Creek with its bustling activities as boats sail to Iran and other places. But like much of Dubai, there isn't much you can walk to, even if you could withstand the daytime heat to walk even a couple of blocks.

The entry is rather interesting, with a lot of glass paneling and a somewhat futuristic look. At night, the mirror ball effect turns the place into a retro disco look, with music to match. Shah Rukh's boogie days are long gone, so he prefers something a bit more, well, sedate.

But Shah Rukh likes most is a good hotel bar. The one here is actually rather nice, on the ground floor, with a good layout. Bar stools could be improved though. But .. and it's a big but ... the drinks are just ridiculous in terms of price. Fans of Shah Rukh know that he travels widely and has been to some pretty expensive places. But $25 for a standard drink (Ballantine's and soda) is too much for his thinning wallet.

Shah Rukh says: There are many very good hotels in Dubai and you don't need to get ripped off. Even if you are a HHonors member, it's just not worth the points or other amenities.

Shah Rukh's tip: Walk north about 1.5 blocks and you will be in an area with some cafes and restaurants, all with a local flavour. Local fare, local prices, and local people. A fun and safe little outing. But go in the evening ...

1  Thank Shah_Rukh_2007

Dear Shah_Rukh_2007,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek and we are grateful for your all positive feedback.

Whilst I am pleased to note that you were satisfied with your overall stay experience, it is with regret that I acknowledged your extreme dissatisfaction in using our facilities particularly with regards to the prices we offer for our products in the Issimo Bar and Lounge, which you found to be expensive.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointment caused to you and sorry for not being able to meet your full expectation of a Hilton experience on this particular occasion.

I can assure you, that at present, our prices are very competitive with those of other hotels of our calibre in the same area and they are in line with the prevailing Dubai market.

As my team and I are genuinely focussed in providing the best experience for all our valued guests we will nonetheless do the necessary review of prices to find out if we can still further improve them without compromising our ‘value for price’ standards. We have also taken note of your side comments of improving the bar’s stools.

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback and hope that this slight misgiving will not totally hinder you from considering a repeat stay so that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek in September for 2 nights as part of a 9 night holiday. We had the most amazing time and cannot fault this hotel.
Location - Dubai Creek is just outside Jumeriah so a little way from all the tourist activities but taxis are really cheap so was easy to get around. The hotel also puts on a shuttle service to the Hilton Jumeriah Beach resort which is fantastic if you want to spend the day at the beach/pool or go out and about.
Rooms - The room we had was fantastic! Really modern and the view was great. The bathroom was huge and we had a bath and a shower big enough for 10 people! The room was always cleaned and we loved the turn down service. We were also given a fruit platter to welcome us. Very nice touch.
Facilities - Roof top pool - AMAZING! The view is fantastic! The barman also could not do enough for us.
Eating - Breakfast was great and loads of choices. We ate at Table 9 for dinner and we were blown away. ( I will review seperately!)
Staff - All the staff were so friendly and could not do enough for us. Big thank you to Thiwanka on reception who greeted us and checked us in early and to everyone else that made our stay so enjoyable!

I would definately recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Dubai! Thank you to everyone!

Room Tip: View of creek is lovely
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vicky M

Dear Vicky M,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your experience of staying with us and were fully satisfied with the service and facilities we have offered during your 2-day holiday in Dubai.

We are truly grateful for your positive comments and for highlighting the areas which made your stay remarkable such as our location, the awesome Creek view, our rooms and facilities, dining experience and most importantly the high level of service our team members have provided for you throughout your stay.

Thank you for your recommendation and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I spent three nights at Hilton Creek and enjoyed a lot.An excellentet room , marvelous breakfast and a very kind personnel.

Is worth the money.

The location is not the best one in Dubai , but many atractions are not far from the hotel , as the gold Market and malls

Room Tip: the best rooms are the one in front of the harbour
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear ostronoff,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We are pleased to learn that you had an excellent overall experience while staying with us and were fully satisfied with our products and facilities.

As guest satisfaction remains our main goal and it is truly rewarding to learn that we have achieved this objective particularly in providing you the value for the price you had paid.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future and please feel free to contact me should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I travel a lot for work so needless to say I have stayed at a lot of hotels. By far the Hilton Dubai Creek is one of my favorites. The staff is AMAZING! From the drivers who were always waiting at the airport when my plane arrived to the bellhop who brought my bags to my room to the front desk staff and the housekeeping and the lounge attendants, everyone is awesome. They are all so friendly and helpful and will do whatever it takes to ensure that your stay is the BEST. The rooms at this hotel are all beautiful and modern and spacious and clean and the views are amazing. I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to come through and stay multiple times in many different rooms and I loved each and every one of them. I LOVE this hotel, I LOVE this staff and if I am ever in Dubai again there is no question that I will be staying here!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Britanny W,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We are all delighted to read your feedback especially for considering our hotel as one of your favourites, not only in Dubai, but amongst the hotel in the world.

We are also grateful that you highlighted the positive attitude and high level of service our team members have provided you throughout your stay.

We are pleased to know that you always find our rooms, with its amazing views, to your satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for your review and for sharing your experiences, giving prospective Dubai travellers what we can offer and thus, make the right hotel choice like you did.

We truly appreciate your continuous patronage and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the not so distant future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was my second trip to Dubai and even though this was not one of the hotels designated for the conference that I was attending my experience here a few years ago had been so posititve that I knew I must stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek again. I had another great experience at this hotel during my four night stay. My initial check in was outstanding with the front desk representative (Thiwanka) assisting me with a variety of arrangements...including assisting me with some scheduling/transportation logistics for my departure. I arrived late in the evening to the hotel after the fitness center was closed, but hotel staff easily and quickly accommodated my request to use the fitness center at midnight. As a Diamond HHonors member, I had access to the Exec Lounge where they had a nice continental breakfast spread, as well as a complimentary hot breakfast in the restaurant. I used both during the course of my stay and each had a wide variety of choices (more choice at the full restaurant buffet, of course). The housekeeping staff was also always friendly and smiling making sure that everything was to my satisfaction...and the room was excellent cleaned and refreshed each day. The room itself was spacious with a modern decor and large windows. The hotel seemed to be very well insulated for noise -- I didn't notice any street or traffic noise. The in-room air conditioning worked great (and quietly)! Without a doubt, I'll stay at Hilton Dubai Creek the next time I visit Dubai.

Room Tip: away from elevators.

Dear JonesUSA,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again at the Hilton Dubai Creek and for posting a review of your recent stay.

I am delighted to note that you were fully satisfied with your overall experience and we are grateful that you highlighted the areas and reasons that made your stay a great experience particularly the positive attitude and high level of service you have received from our team members.

Thank you for your overall positive feedback and we hope that we have the chance to be of service to you again as we look forward to welcoming to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.