“Nice location and helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #91 of 540 Hotels in Dubai
“Nice location and helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Hotel is great. There is free WiFi in common areas but you will need to pay for in-room. Easy access by cab to everything in city but not really anything to walk to from hotel. The onsite food options were great. We had a view of the river and great view of the cityscape. They offered a shuttle to their Marina/beach hotel location daily which was a nice perk. There is a pool on the roof which offered a great view of the city and a great place to hang in the evening as the sun was setting. Modern room with friendly staff.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Abroad40,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is a pleasure to know that you found our hotel a great place to stay in Dubai and you were satisfied with our facilities and F&B offerings.

Thank you for your positive feedback towards the level of service and attitude or team members have shown to your throughout your stay.

We truly appreciate your feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (544)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

As a diamond HHonors member and a global traveller I have been in a lot of Hiltons around the world. For me Hilton Creek Dubai all the others I have stayed in. The main reason for that is its staff and the outstanding service they offer. You are always greeted with a smile and no request is too difficult for them.
The hotel is in a great location, right on the Creek, which is at the origin of Dubai as a city. Some tourists may prefer to be closer to the beaches of Jumeirah, but since I travel for business I prefer the view of the Creek and the skyline of Dubai. Particularly in the evening, the view is fantastic. Much more than high rise Dubai, Deira is also a real city, which becomes quite lively after dark.
The Hilton Creek also has two excellent restaurants, one of which is actually rated one of the best in the Middle East (Table 9). The other - ordinary - restaurant is in fact far from ordinary. The room service menu offers a nice selection of items although I admit after having stayed here perhaps 50 times I don't use it that often anymore. I do find they have a good winelist though, not overpriced at all.
The executive lounge is ok, but not special, and it can get a little crowded in there. In winter however you can make use of the outside patio next to the lounge, which effectively doubles the space (in summer it is just too hot to use it). There is a happy hour from 6 to 8, which has a good selection of drinks and snacks, albeit not exceptional. The one recommendation I would like to make is at busy times not to allow children into the lounge at happy hour.
The rooms are modern and stylish and of an excellent size. Some rooms have exceptional views. Upgrading to an executive plus room gives you a corner room with a truly exceptional view. I cannot think of a single other HIlton room I stayed in that can boast such a view. The bathrooms are also big and every room has a separate shower (which I find is a big plus). The exec plus rooms also have a jacuzzi tub. The only "negative" point here is that the temperature of the showers can vary very suddenly.
All the rooms have internet connection both wireless and wired. It is rather slow though.
The only uninteresting point about the hotel is the bar, which is simply boring. THere are sports on several screens but usually very few people are in the bar. Selection of alcoholic drinks could be better, too. There is no night club. Then again, if you want to go to a bar or nightclub, they are a short taxiride away and the concierge desk will be happy to assist you.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room. Lower floor rooms on the left side are close to a new mosque and may suffer...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Spillemw,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable and a relaxing stay with us and were generally satisfied with our service, products and facilities. Thanks for your detailed account of your experiences while staying with us and which will help other travellers make the right choice of hotel.

On the other hand, as feedback from our valued guests that enables us to improve more, we truly appreciate your honest comments particularly on the fluctuating temperature of the shower in the room as well as the facilities in our Executive Lounge and Issimo Bar, which you found to be average.

Rest assured that I have taken note all your comments and feedback and will take them constructively as basis of our improvement.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future so please feel free to contact me should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

great hotel located in a great location making the trip easy and all the relevant points accessible. The hotel staff are great and the drivers are very polite and approachable. The rooms are clean and have everything you need for your family. The bathroom are all clean and no concerns over room service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Joveriah I,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note that you found our location ideal due to our proximity to important and interesting places in Dubai. Likewise, thank you for appreciating our room and facilities.

We are also very grateful for your nice feedback towards the high level of service and positive attitude of our team members particularly the drivers and housekeepers.

Happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience so we anticipate welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Tel. 009714 2127201 I Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a great hotel with fantastic staff. The rooms are very clean and modern. Great fitness center and pool. The restaurant is very good and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. However, 28 USD per day for internet is unreasonable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Gary R,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Your feedback gives us pleasure as it expresses your satisfaction over your experience of staying with us and we are grateful for your positive comments towards the high level of service our team members has provided for you as well as for liking our facilities.

As we continue to strive in providing the best experience for our valued guests, we thank you for your feedback with regards to using our Internet service particularly its tariff.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the dissapointment caused to you. We have taken your comments constructively and I am pleased to advise that we are currently in the process of upgrading our WiFi Internet service to meet our guests' requirements.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Tel: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com
Kuwait, Kuwait
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Fantastic views of the Creek, very helpful staff. Bed and pillows are not nearly as comfortable as the 'Sweet Sleeper' available at the Sheraton. Breakfast in the Executive Lounge was disappointing. The room wasn't vacumed during our stay which was disappointing. Great Valet Parking service, all staff were focused on providing guests with the best possible experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Yasien D,

I am pleased to note your satisfaction over the nice view we have of the nearby Creek as well as for the high level of service that was provided by our team members, particularly our concierge team.

As feedback from our valued guests that allow us to improve more, we truly appreciate your comments with regards to the bed and pillows and on the cleanliness of the room.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment we have caused you during your stay.

I would like to assure that I have taken your comments seriously as a constructive feedback and which have been discussed with the concerned department head for necessary action.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek and please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Hilton Dubai
T: 009714 2127201 I E: tamer.tantawi@hilton.com
Stuttgart, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Realy Comfortable. The location is next to the Creek with a unique view over Dubai city and the creek. The panoramic view and the stylish room made it a perfect stay for us. The view was so exiting that we took all meals in the room. Meals where international standard and teasty. Overall: A perfect stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear Juergen K,

Thank you for sparing some of your time in posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We appreciate that you have chosen to stay with us during your visit to Dubai and it was truly a pleasure to serve you.

As complete guest satisfaction is our main goal at all times, I am happy to note that the accommodation and service we have provided were able to meet your expectations.

Judging from your positive comments, it is delightful to know that you found your stay comfortable, our location ideal especially with the exciting city view from your room, where you had pleasurable dining experience.

Thanks for considering your experience a perfect stay and we would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Meanwhile, we wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors and please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Launceston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stayed here for two nights on August 13 and 14 2013. I was very happy with the hotel. It was spotless, in a good area and the service by the staff was fantastic! The Internet is the only problem as per other reviews and I noticed that the manager said he is working on improving that so no need to worry. The hotel organised two tours for us aswell. A city tour for 3 hours for 300 dirhams which was good with only one concern. At almost 3 hours we said to the driver that we should head back but he insisted on stretching it out for another 30 minutes. When we got back to the Hotel he wanted to charge an extra 50 dirhams for the 30 minutes. We were not impressed and refused to pay the extra 50 AED. The hotel was very good and made sure we paid the original price. Just be very firm! The other tour was a desert safari and was excellent. I can not fault that one at all! All in all I can recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Tassiegirl1984,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note of your satisfaction on your experience of staying with us this month and grateful for your positive feedback especially towards the high level of service our team members have provided for you throughout your stay.

I apologize if you found our Internet service dissatisfactory on this occasion and I thank you for highlighting the fact that we are currently in the final stage of enhancing the facility to a better service provider that will suit our guests’ needs.

I am also pleased to note that you were happy with our gesture of mediating to ensure that the issue you have encountered with a local tour service, which we will never tolerate, was resolved to your satisfaction.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to the chance of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the not so distant future.

Please feel free to contact me anytime should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.