“I enjoyed my stay here definatley!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #93 of 544 Hotels in Dubai
Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
“I enjoyed my stay here definatley!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel is situated in old dubai, so the prices are not hiked here. You are not far from the old souq or the gold douq, you can take boat rides up and down the canal next to the hotel or water taxis. The room is large as is the bathroom and the maid left friendly notes! The staff were lovely and very attentive.The buisness lounge offers Wi-Fi and a small buffet and the bar downstairs is a good meeting point or end of evening place to go to wind down. It is a conveniently located hotel and they helped arrange a last minute tourist attraction for us, they also have a desk set up especially for tourist assistance to plan and book activities. The pool on the roof is great! A must stay! :)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank lilmisskaty
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear lilmisskaty,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I appreciate your time and effort in sharing your experiences in visiting Dubai while staying with us and we are delighted that you liked our location, the interesting places nearby, our room and its facilities, the Issimo bar, the Executive Lounge with its Internet service and buffet offerings, the roof top pool as well as the service provided by our tour desk in the lobby.

Thank you also for your positive comments towards our team members and rest assured that your compliments have been shared with them.

Happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us so we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127501 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (540)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We loved our stay at Hilton Dubai Creek in November 2012 and will be back there again on Saturday! Can't wait to enjoy this luxurious hotel again and have booked a King Executive Plus room again. This room is exactly as it's pictured on the website - very open and spacious with the most amazing views of the creek and over Dubai. We loved being in the room - watching the boats going up and down the creek, watching the loading/unloading of cargo on the wharf - and we were even lucky enough to see a spectacular fireworks display. The view of the sun setting was spectacular, only beaten by watching it from up at the pool. The bathroom is sumptuous and the bed is huge and blissfully comfortable. An executive plus room booking has many extra advantages including airport transfers, breakfast and also access to the executive club room, where there is wifi access & tea, coffee, cool drinks, snacks are available. Happy hour 6 - 8 pm is sensational!! We found that by the time we'd enjoyed the hot savouries, soup, pastries etc, along with drinks, meeting and chatting with others, we really didnt need to go out to eat! The pool area on the roof is not large, but very pleasant. We enjoyed being able to take the free shuttle bus to and from the Hilton Jumeirah Beach hotel though getting a sunbed isn't exactly easy. Dubai was hot when we were there in November, will be hotter next week ( late May) and even hotter when we return for another 4 days late in June, thus we will take taxis whenever we need to rather than walk distances in the heat. We were so impressed with Hilton Dubai Creek last year, that we have booked this hotel again for 4 nights next week and again in June on our way home from Italy.

Room Tip: Room with a view of the Dubai Creek.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kay241
Dear Kay241,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek in November last year and for choosing to stay with us again this month.

I am very delighted to note that you were satisfied with your experiences during your last stay and found our service and facilities to your liking, especially our rooms with the view of the creek as well as the added benefits of booking a room in our Executive floor.

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed our pool facilities and our shuttle service to the beach resort, where sun beds were not easy to secure during that time so we apologized for the inconvenience.

Once again thank you for your feedback and for sharing your Dubai experiences to other travellers. We are truly grateful for your continuous interest of staying at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Looking forward to welcoming you again to the hotel this coming weekend, and again in June, and wish you a safe journey and a more enjoyable stay with us.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

I've recently returned from a 5 night stay at Hilton Dubai Creek,we loved the hotel,our room was amazing,the bathroom was the best bathroom I have ever seen in a hotel and our room was very quiet,we didn't hear any noise at all. The pool is of good size and is situated on the roof,the club sandwich is amazing.

I visited the gym on three occasions,this is of good size and is just what you expect in a hotel. It's a shame there was no air conditioning but I believe this made me fitter in the long run.

The staff at the hotel were so friendly and we built up a rapport throughout the week.

The hotel is quite a distance from the sights such as Burj Khalifa,Jumeriah Beach,The Palm. We spent way too much money on taxis but the hotel was priced more reasonable than a lot of others in Dubai. The hotel is close to the Irish Village so we went there one night and had a cheaper night.

The only downside to this hotel is the Internet. It's charged at £20 per day and it didn't work. I was charged £40 for two days wifi. That's an absolute disgrace and the staff were told this when we checked out. The agreed to reduce it to £20 which I settled for as I was in a rush to get to the airport. There is a bar on the ground floor which shows a variety of sports but the atmosphere is a bit seedy as there are about 6-7 ladies who sit on their own and suddenly disappear with random gentlemen throughout the night. I often had a drink before we went out or when we got home from a night out and the same women were always on their own. Slightly strange considering the reputation Dubai has with its laws.

Overall this hotel is lovely and I'd stay here again if I was in Dubai.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cedric S
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Cedric S,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek and good to know that you reached home safely from your trip.

I truly appreciate that you have taken some time to post a review of your experiences while staying with us especially for expressing your satisfaction on the facilities we have offered: from the room, bathroom, rooftop pool and its bar offerings, as well as the use of our Health Club gym. We are thankful for your positive feedback on our team members’ service attitude.

While our location is far from the beach area, we are much closer to the creek side, where the traditional boats called “abras” are operating, as well as to the older areas of Dubai, Deira, famous for its local shops or “souqs”, which sell items such as gold, spices and textiles. We do provide daily shuttle service to our sister hotel, a beach resort, in Jumeirah.

On the other hand, we sincerely apologize if the value and quality of our WiFi Internet service failed to meet your satisfaction. I wish to inform that we are currently in the process of enhancing this service to meet our guest needs.

Also, thank you for bringing to our attention your observation regarding some ladies, who you have noticed has been frequenting our lobby bar, Issimo Lounge, during your stay and I assure that I am already looking into this matter.

We are happy knowing that we were able to meet your expectations with our overall service and facilities and that you have shown interest of staying with us again so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Oxfordshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

This was my third stay here and as good as before. We had booked an executive room and enjoyed the facilities there. It was good to see staff that had been there a year ago too.
The room was great, very comfortable and all staff helpful and polite at all times. The pool is a great place and very welcome.
I would recommend the hop on hop off bus tour which can be booked in England plus a trip up the Burj Khalifa.
Taxis are very reasonable too.
We enjoyed a trip to the sister hotel but it was very busy there and difficult to find a sunbed. Could the bus leave the hotel earlier and return later to make a longer day for guests??
Will definitely return again!!

Room Tip: High floor creek view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DebbieOxfordshire
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Dear DebbieOxfordshire,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is really a pleasure to read your feedback and we appreciate your efforts to share with other travellers your experiences while staying with us, including activities to do while in Dubai.

Let me take this chance to thank you for your continuous patronage and we are delighted to note that on every occasion you always leave the hotel satisfied with the service and facilities we have offered you, as this is what we strive to achieve at all times.

We are grateful for your positive comments especially towards our team members, whom some you have even remembered from your last stay with us.

Rest assured that I have taken note of your suggestion with regards to the timings of our shuttle service to the resort and we will take it for future consideration.

Glad to know that we were able to meet again your expectations on this occasion so we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Staffordshire, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights after 11 nights in Thailand.
Taxi from the hotel showed as 25 Dirham but the taxi driver gave us 50 change (about £9) out of 100 note.
(The same happened on the way back to the airport, so I guess it's like a minimum charge or something).
We were given a room on the first floor facing the creek and we could see the illuminated dhows going up and down the creek, which was nice.
We did get wakened at 4am each morning by the call to prayer, I must say. The mosque is right outside the hotel.
The best thing about the hotel was the breakfast. Omelette or eggs, toast, beans, hash browns, Danish bacon (like we get in the UK!), and beautiful fat port sausages. mmmm, lovely. Also there was juice, fruit, yoghurts, smoothies, croissants, cerials etc, plus you could order eggs Benedict or black pudding and potatoes. A good spread to set you up for the day.
Directly across the road is a pathway which leads down the creek past numerous dhows and luxury boats. It took us about 20 minutes to walk down to the main shopping area (old town).
Taxi to the Jumeirah Beach hotel was around 50 dirham (£9). Slightly more to get to and from the Dubai Mall where the Burg Al Kalifa and fountains are.
The hotel is also only a short walk from the Metro station, (big copper-topped armadillo type entrances), which is very easy to use and very cheap at 6 dirham for 2 for a one way journey from there to the Dubai Mall.
On our final night we used the roof bar and were pleased to find it was happy hour until 9pm. The bar man was very polite and helpful and we ended up having a good laugh with him.
I took some nice photos of the vista, which was amazing.
I hope to return to Dubai, and I would certainly consider this hotel if I do, however the lack of free wi-fi was an inconvenience which really is unacceptable in this day and age.

Room Tip: Ask for a creek view room, but not one facing the mosque.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank michrich
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear michrich,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am delighted to read of your comments with regards to your experience of staying with us, in using our facilities and enjoying our products. It is a pleasure to note of your satisfaction on our location, overall service and facilities, as this is what we strive to achieve at all times and we are thankful for your compliments towards our barman in the rooftop pool bar.

As feedback from our valued guests that enable us to improve, we truly appreciate your honest comments with regards to our WiFi Internet service and the sound from the nearby mosque. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I wish to add that with regards to the Wifi, rest assured that we are already in the process of finding alternative provider to enhance this service for our guests.

We are happy knowing that we were able to meet most of your expectations of a Hilton experience and thank you for showing your interest of coming back so we can all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future and please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Cannot fault this place on arrival we were upgraded as it was our honeymoon the room was fab with a window the whole wall, bathroom was gorgeous! The heated rooftop pool was well used after the long days at the Dubai mall. Make sure to use the cream taxis with various coloured roofs if you are travelling around as they are much cheaper than the hotels own ones! To the Dubai mall costs around £6 and atlantis around £20 which we thought was amazing! Breakfast at the hotel is everything you could wish for! Would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Mrs B
Dear Happy T,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is a pleasure for us to read of your comments expressing your satisfaction over the service, facilities and products we have offered during your stay.

We are happy to know that our gesture of upgrading your room to mark a special occasion is appreciated and that you were satisfied with the room and bathroom allocated for you as well as the use of our rooftop pool and our breakfast offerings.

On the other hand, our guests certainly have options for the transports in going around town, which are available upon request with our concierge.

Thanking you for your recommendation and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Umea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

From the pickup in private car at the airport to the time we once again were driven back to the airport by Hillton's private driver, this was a 4 day luxury stay!
We received a room upgrade (Hilton Gold) and enjoyed a wonderful suite with views over Dubai Creek. The service was spotless, the hotel in really good shape and the Executive Lounge was in good shape and provided both light food and drinks.

I can't say enough about this hotel - I would love to come back, it was indeed one of our best trips to date with Hilton!
We also ate at both restaurants and especially Table 9 gave us superb service and an excellent culinary experience!

Love to come back - this is a great Hilton property with spotless service and smiling employees!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank joemume
Dear joemume,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek earlier in March.

We are happy to note that you were satisfied with your experience of staying with us from the time of your arrival until your departure. Thank you for appreciating all our efforts to provide you with the best level of service and facilities that we can offer.

We are grateful to read of your positive comments for the suite provided for your stay, the facilities and meal offerings we have at our Executive Lounge and most especially the superb dining experience you had at our Table 9 by Nick and Scott.

It is really a pleasure for us to know that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this occasion and that you left our hotel contented with an interest of coming back.

Hence, we all look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future so please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.