“Keep doing things this well Hilton !”
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #108 of 565 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We have been visiting this hotel and its sister hotel Hilton Jumeirah (separate review) for a number of years. This hotel never lets you down, Impeccable staff wherever you go and service which is second to none. thank you Dubai Creek once again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EdinburghMonkey
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear EdinburgMonkey,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We truly appreciate your loyalty and continuous patronage to the Hilton properties in Dubai and we are pleased to know that you always find satisfaction on our overall service and facilities whenever you stay with us.

We are grateful for your positive comments especially towards the services you were receiving from our team members. Rest assured that your kind words and compliments will be conveyed to them.

We are happy knowing that we are able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on your every stay so we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek, in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Sincerely yours,

TAMER TANTAWI I Director of Operations
HILTON DUBAI CREEK
t: +971 4 212 7200 I f: +971 4 212 7204
PO Box 33398 I Dubai I United Arab Emirates
hilton.com I hilton.com/Dubai

Write a ReviewReviews (2,713)

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed here first in 2009 as a couple and just returned from a stay with my mother in law. I love this location, as it allows you to see the real Dubai...walk along the dhow wharfage at night and you see the boats coming and going and walk to the souk in the day or a taste of old Dubai. The hotel itself is at the most a 60AED (£10/£12) from the furthest tourist attractions. The executive rooms have stunning views and the lounge bar is great. Great comfy big beds, nice power showers to dust off the heat of the day...staff are helpful and welcoming.

Room Tip: Get an executive floor room...well worth it
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank easty1980

Dear easty1980,

Thank you for posting a review of recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your initial stay with us, interesting enough to consider a return stay this month, and we are glad to know that your expectations of a Hilton experience were met judging from your positive feedback.

We appreciate your efforts in sharing your experiences with us and other prospective Dubai travellers.

Glad to know that you have enjoyed once again your stay with us on this occasion so we all look forward to your continuous patronage and to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Sincerely yours,

TAMER TANTAWI I Director of Operations
HILTON DUBAI CREEK
t: +971 4 212 7200 I f: +971 4 212 7204
PO Box 33398 I Dubai I United Arab Emirates
hilton.com I hilton.com/Dubai

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My Wife needs good facilities are she is partly disabled. On checking with this hotel all was OK but room 103 had a badly equipped bathroom. Toilet seat too low and towel rails in bathroom too high. Bedroom was fine. Hotel staff tried to help with extra bathroom cabinets. Management need to better equip disabled spec room. This hotel is designed for businessmen not tourests.

Room Tip: If you have a walking disability forget this hotel. Strange 'dripping water' noise all night...

Dear John D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is with regret that I acknowledge your dissatisfaction with the experiences you had while staying with us particularly on the incidents related to the bed set up and the use of the bathroom intended for disabled guest as well as the dripping water sound you heard in your room.

As this is not the level of service and facilities we intend to provide our valued guests like yourselves, please accept our sincerest apologies for all the inconveniences we have caused you and your wife during your stay.

We are really sorry to know of your disappointment especially that we were not able to meet your full expectation of a Hilton experience on this occasion.

I would like to assure you that we have taken your feedback constructively to improve our facilities for disabled guests, and we are currently locating the noisy dripping water pipe for rectification to minimize the disturbance.

Hope the shortcomings experienced will not stop you completely from considering a repeat stay with us as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future, an opportunity to regain your confidence in our hospitality service and facilities.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed 2 nights during april. We chose the hotel as it was near to the airport where we had business meetings. We were welcomed with a smile and this stayed throughout the stay. The staff at the door were great and in fact all staff we met were good. Fantastic views from my room and from the roof top pool.
My room was perfect, clean and welcoming.
One thing that we did like was happy hour on the balcony. What a relaxing place.

Room Tip: Ask for a view and executive floor its well worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Twinklebury

Dear Twinklebury,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is with pleasure that I read of your positive feedback regarding your experiences while staying with us earlier this month and delighted to note that you were satisfied with our location, the services from our team members, the room and rooftop view and the overall cleanliness of the room.

We are happy to note that we were able to meet the expectations of a Hilton stay so we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very nice hotel with extremely courteous staff. I intend to stay at this hotel in the future and would recommend this hotel to others. Executive lounge was very nice and the food and drinks were delicious.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Dear HHR Traveller,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am delighted to note that you find your stay in our hotel to your satisfaction especially the service attitude our team members displayed and extended to you.

It is a pleasure for us to know of your interest of coming back and we are truly grateful for your recommendation.

We all look forward to your return to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future and please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed a week at the Hilton Dubai Creek. Many people are put off by its Deira location but that's a mistake. The Dubai Mall is 15 mins away at 35 AED by taxi and the red line metro is 10 mins walk away.

The big advantage is the soul of the hotel in a city largely without. We had the corner room which are at the frontside, bigger then usual at 45m2, great King bed, and provides creek views, which are indeed very nice as the city skyline serves as background for the Dhow Wharfage in front of the hotel.

Good breakfast and lovely rooftop pool. Great service throughout. This is in fact a smaller scale Hilton and feels really good. The Table 9 restaurant is in the hotel, which is spectacular. As a contrast the Deira backstreets provide lots of ethnic restaurants, only a 10-15 mins walk away.

Room Tip: The corner rooms with creek views are a bit more expensive - but not that much and really are worth...
2  Thank Wim T
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Wim T,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am so delighted to read the account of your experiences while staying with us especially that you expressed complete satisfaction with regards to our location , the overall service from our team members, the room and its view, the pool and dining facilities, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

We are happy knowing the we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience so we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

i was in dubai for 4 nights to attend aconference i stayed in this hotel for 4 nights with my wife we were impressed with this hotel because of its good location and very nice veiw and the large size rooms and bathroom espicially those on the creek site

Room Tip: the rooms on the creek side
2  Thank Saleh M
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear Saleh,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek with your wife during your recent business trip to Dubai.

It is a pleasure to know that we were able to meet your expectations on your stay with us and that you were satisfied with the location, the view, the size of the room and bathroom.

We appreciate your feedback and we will look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.