“Nice hotel”
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #109 of 563 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Nice hotel in an excellent location by the Dubai Creek.
You can have a nice walk along the Creek and reach Bastakya with a very short boat ride.
The metro station Union (cross of the 2 Dubai metro lines) is 10 minutes away on foot.
The hotel is modern (no Arabian style) and new. Rooms are clean and big (the bathroom is huge).
Service is very good. Breakfast is very good.
The pool is on the roof and has an excellent view on Dubai...however pool is very small (you can barely swin in it).

3  Thank Andrea G
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear Andrea G,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is a pleasure reading your feedback regarding your experience of staying with us especially that you were satisfied with the location, room facilities and service as well as our breakfast offerings.

Good to know that you were able to explore Dubai by walking and using public transports, and had the chance to see and feel the old city area.

We are delighted to note that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on this occasion so we all look forward to the chance of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127501 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,710)

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is the best Hotel in Dubai -= if you want to see the real Dubai and not just shopping Malls - Easy access to all clean,cheap and modern transport - Staff are fantastic and cant do enough for you - 5Star Plus service without a doubt - The rooms are spotless and fab view of the Creek where there is loads going on -
If you want to stay in a Outstanding Hotel - thats doesn't rip you off - Is 5 star - and is in a great location to see the real Dubai - This is the only one !! - Added advantage is that you can go to the beach - Hotel have transport out to their sister Hotel ----- The best of both world in this fabulous country !!!! -

Room Tip: upgrade to Executive Room for little extra and worth every penny !!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank sally80186338
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear sally80186338,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am delighted to read your feedback and I appreciate the comments in regards to your satisfaction with your stay with us.

It is a pleasure to note that you found our location, service and facilities to your liking and we are proud to be considered among the best in Dubai. Rest assured that your positive comments will be shared with the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

OK, first - this is Dubai - so you do come to expect nice things. If this hotel were elsewhere, it would look better. But it was disappointing. Especially since we came there from Grosvenor House - no comparison. The Dubai Creek area is nice as there is a lot to see and do, so location is good, but service not so good. The front desk staff was a bit disorganized. We had executive lounge privileges, but due to an event, the lounge was "moved" to the bar for the night - but very poor planning. They had about 100 people trying to use a bar with 20 seats. It was a mess and no management in view. A vacuum cleaner was left in the hall throughout our stay. I've been to many international Hiltons and this one does not measure up.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear milklady58,

Thank you for taking the time and effort in posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is with regret that I acknowledged your dissatisfaction over your stay and sorry that you left the hotel feeling disappointed on the services you received from us.

As we always value each and every feedback from our guests, we appreciate that you brought to our attention your experiences while in-house as this will enable us to improve the quality of our service and facilities on these areas.

As this is not the level of service we strive to provide our guests, on behalf of the team, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience we might have caused particularly when we have to move the Afternoon Tea and Happy Hour service of our Executive Lounge into the Issimo Lounge due to a function and on which gave you an impression that we lack organization due to the absence of a hotel management personnel during those periods.

We are also sorry that the service of our Front Desk team did not meet your expectations and that a housekeeping item was left unattended in the corridor.

I assure you that we have taken serious attention to all of your comments and will use them as basis of our improvement on these areas and will definitely take necessary actions to ensure that they are not to be repeated.

Once again thank you for your feedback and hope these slight misgivings will not hinder you from considering a repeat stay with us as we all look forward to welcoming you again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

After having spent nearly four weeks running around Somalia with a group of crazy American pirate hunters filming them for a proposed reality television series, man was I ready for the comforts of home. I told the production office that I didn't want to wait the 36 hours of travel it would take to get me to my bed in Los Angeles, that I would really appreciate staying in an American hotel on the one overnight layover I had in Dubai. The owner of the company was nice enough to accommodate my request, but, when I saw the rate for the room, I asked if he booked me the presidential suite. The check-in clerk said, "no, you have a standard room." Man, I was feeling a little guilty. I'm wondering if the owner of the company booked the hotel himself. The rate was ridiculous for what I received. Five star hotels can be found in Dubai for $150 per night, sometimes less. He had paid nearly $400 for my room. Now, don't get me wrong. The room was modern, very nicely appointed, with a fairly spectacular marble bathroom for a "standard" room, but the bed was only okay, and everything cost extra (internet, breakfast, etc.). Shoot, I would have been better off in a Hampton Inn (free internet and free breakfast). Hampton should open one in Dubai. Anyway, if I had it to do over again, I would have booked a room myself. Hilton should be ashamed of itself for taking advantage of the situation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BigDBill

Dear William M,

Thank you for taking the time and effort in posting a review of your stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek in February.

Whilst I appreciate that your company has chosen to book you with us, I regret that such decision was not to your complete liking as you expressed dissatisfaction over the rate that was offered for your stay.

Although you find our hotel quite expensive, I would like to assure you that our rates are very competitive and are in line with the prevailing market. I wish to add that our hotel always aim to offer the best “value for money” hotel stay experience especially among the 5* properties in our area, as this is what Hilton hotels worldwide are renowned for.

Nonetheless, we are grateful for your feedback and for highlighting some positive notes regarding your stay particularly our room and bathroom.

Hope this misgiving will not hinder you from considering a repeat stay with us so we will continue to look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Being my first time in Dubai, I tried to search for a well located hotel that could still provide a greatly valuable stay. Having said that, Hilton Dubai Creek seemed to be a good option and I couldn’t be happier with my decision.

Our stay started right at the airport, as we were given complimentary airport transfers. Punctual, comfortable and spacious are some of the adjectives that go through my mind to describe such service.

Once we arrived at the hotel, all the staff welcomed us in a very warming manner. As our arrival in Dubai was really early on the morning, the reception tried to sort out a room for us so we could simply take a shower and rest for a bit. And so they did!

Later that day we were then transferred to our Executive Plus room. What catches your eye right away, are the amazing creek and city views due to the panoramic floor to ceiling windows. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was also great, complimented by a huge jacuzzi and great amenities. Hotel staff was always really friendly and professional, stopping by the room 2 times a day to make sure everything was perfect.

The only disappointment I can note, was the breakfast at the Executive Lounge that didn’t meet the quality of the rest of the hotel. With a very limited variety, some of the food I tried seemed tasteless to me.

Nevertheless, they definitely managed to turn our stay in Dubai into an unforgettable trip.

Room Tip: Choose an Executive rooms that, even though is a little more expensive, the view is worth it. Also...
1  Thank Francisandre
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

Dear Francisandre,

Thank you for posting a review of recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We are pleased to read the account of your experiences while staying with us and very grateful for your comments especially for expressing satisfaction over the services, room, and facilities we have offered you, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

On the other hand, since we consider every feedback we received from our guests valuable, we appreciate your side comments regarding our breakfast offerings in the Executive Lounge and we apologize for the disappointment caused to you as we were not able to meet your expectations regarding its variety and quality. Rest assured that we have taken your feedback constructively as a basis of our improvement on this area.

Happy to note that you have enjoyed your trip and stay with us in overall so once again thank you for your review and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Nothing was too much trouble for the concierge team.
Breakfast was varied and plentiful.
Pool area was relaxing and the staff assisting there were attentive.
Rooms are great - we had the Deluxe Plus and was worth the upgrade to be able to look out over the Creek and across to Burj Khalifa.
If we decide to return to Dubai - Hilton Creek would definitely be considered as our hotel base.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HantsKnw

Dear HantzKnw,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

It is a pleasure for us to read your feedback and we thank you for sharing your experiences while staying with us particularly on the services you received from our team members in the Concierge and pool bar.

We are truly delighted to know that you found our products and facilities to your satisfaction especially our breakfast offerings, roof top pool facilities and the room that gave you an amazing view of the city.

Happy to note that you are already considering a repeat stay with us so we all now looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please do feel free to contact me directly should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I enjoyed staying at this hotel for my first visit to Dubai. The hotel staff was very welcoming and great location especially after getting off a long flight. Listen to everyone, take a taxi, its cheap. My room was large, breakfast was great, good selection. The beach shuttle is great kind of the best of both worlds.

I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank windycityf
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Dear windycityf,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am delighted to read of your satisfaction over your experience of staying with us and we are grateful for your positive comments towards our location, room, products and facilities and most especially the service that you received from our team members who in their own unique ways made you feel welcomed and cared for throughout your stay.

Good to know that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience on your first visit to Dubai and we cannot wait for the chance of welcoming you back again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.