“Bright, well-located Dubai hotel”
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

Ranked #91 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
London, United Kingdom
“Bright, well-located Dubai hotel”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed for a weekend after driving from Abu Dhabi. Good bits - rooftop swimming pool with marvellous views (pity about the ambient music there- half of it was obscene!); food at the executive club (drinks only from 6-8pm though); great views from full-length windows on 12th floor exec room. Good amenities in the room.

Room Tip: As high as possible!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Dear timbo59uk,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note that you found most of our products and facilities to your satisfaction and for describing your experiences in details to highlight these points.

As feedback from our valued guests that allows us to improve, we appreciate reading your honest comments on your experience with regards to the background music in our rooftop pool and the Happy Hour timings in our Executive Lounge.

Our sincere apologies for any disappointment we might have caused you and rest assured that your comments have been taken as a constructive feedback in enhancing our service and facilities.

We all look forward to the chance of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek and
We really appreciate your time and effort and we very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127501 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (553)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek for 5 night on our way back from Africa. Arrived at 11pm, had arranged for shuttle for hotel. Driver was waiting for us as we came through customs (with our 4 huge bags!). Hotel staff extremely accomodating, even bumped us up to an exec room overlooking the creek. The travel desk was great and helped us book a Big Bus Tour of Dubai (I recommend buying the 2-day pass so that you can spend time at the beach). Our housekeeper (Mani) was over-the-top wonderful and left us 'animals' made of towels each day. The breakfast was made to order, but I just couldn't handle the orangish eggs.

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor facing the creek. The view was great!
1 Thank pttpw
Dear pttpw,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek.
It is a pleasure to note of your satisfaction with regards to your experience s of staying with us even from the time of your arrival.

We appreciate your compliments towards our team members, especially Mani, for their efforts in ensuring that your holidays will be as enjoyable as possible and it is good to know that with our services and facilities such as airport pick up, upgrade, travel desk, and housekeeping, we were able to meet this objective.

I am happy knowing that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests, and for our benefit, we thank you for providing your feedback with regards to our breakfast offerings so we can still improve.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future and in case you require my personal assistance with your next booking, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Spent a week here on holiday with my husband. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome by the excellent staff who could not have done more for us. We arrived at about 10am and did not expect our room to be ready until early afternoon. We headed up the pool area and after about an hour we were told that they had our room ready for us.

Our room (not an executive) was spacious, clean and had a lovely view over the creek. Our room attendant (think it was Elodie) was fantastic and left notes each day asking if we were OK. Also what he couldn't make out of a towel wasn't worth having - we had an elephant, rabbit, butterfly and on the last day a crocodile! The room also had very well stocked tea/coffee making facilities and an ironing board, which was very useful.

The hotel's location is in the older part of town and quite a way from the beach and more touristy stuff. The hotel do provide a shuttle bus each day to their sister beach hotel. It leaves at 11am and returns at 4pm. It would be better if it left at 10am but it was still nice to have. The nearest metro is about a 10 minute walk away and it is easy to navigate your way around the city from here. Taxis are also easy to get from outside the hotel (although ask for a metor taxi and not one of the limosines that the bell boy will try to persuade you to take instead. They cost approximately double).

The hotel has two restaurants - the Glasshouse and Table 9. We took up the special offer of "two for one" for inhouse guests at the the Glasshouse's Thursday night buffet. Food was spectacular and it included unlimited glasses of wine. You won't find better value for money in Dubai. Then on our last night we treated ourselves to the tasting menu at Table 9. This is their fine dining restaurant and an experience not to be missed.

3 Thank Lisa H
Dear Lisa H,

It is pleasure for us to read such feedback and comments of utter satisfaction. We appreciate that you have shared your experiences while in-house especially with regards to our room and dining facilities and services available for our guests such as housekeeping, shuttle service to the beach and promotions for our in-house diners. We thank you for highlighting these areas and giving prospective UAE travellers a glimpse of what we can offer and more.

We are also very grateful for your compliments towards our team members for their hard work, Eldhose, in particular. Rest assured that these kind words of yours have been conveyed to him and to the rest of the team.

I am delighted to note that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience and that you have left Dubai fully satisfied with your holidays.

We really appreciate your time and effort and we very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Washington
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Dubai Creek for 3 nights in March for business and was pleasantly surprised by the nice facility and very supportive staff. I booked an executive room, which is very spacious and has a desk facing the large wall-to-ceiling windows so I could enjoy the view of Dubai Creek while working. The executive lounge was a nice place to have a glass of wine and use the free wi-fi, but I chose to eat breakfast in the Glasshouse restaurant each morning. It's also included with the executive room, but has a more varied menu. The taxis in Dubai are inexpensive and the Hilton hotel car was about the same rate as a taxi, 35 AED to get to the Dubai Mall, so no price gouging. It's also a short taxi ride to the Spice Souk/Gold Souk and a 10-min walk to the metro (straight shot to Dubai Mall from Union Station). The only down side is the unattractive roof-top swimming pool. This is a small, intimate hotel in a large, busy city.

Pros: Large executive room, very friendly staff, clean rooms, excellent breakfast buffet.
Cons: 100 AED/day for internet, small, roof-top pool

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Carolyn_WA
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Carolyn_WA,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Your account of your business trip in Dubai while staying with us gives us delight as it reflects your satisfaction on what we are offering our valued guests.

We truly appreciate that you find the time to share with other travellers your experiences in details and provided your honest comments with regards to the areas where you found that we can still improve or enhance our facilities such as the WiFi Internet and rooftop swimming pool. Our sincere apologies in case we were not able to meet your full expectations.

Nonetheless, we are delighted knowing that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us so we all look forward to welcoming you back again to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Been there last January.
Nothing to complain about, clean room, The staff could not have been more helpful, Nothing too much trouble ,one of the best nights sleep I could ever remember , well done everybody.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank marcopoloclass
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear marcopoloclass,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek with your friends early this year.

I am really pleased to read of your satisfaction on the room and facilities we have provided for you and we are all grateful for your positive overall feedback especially towards our team members for their services , as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

Rest assured that your compliments have been conveyed to the rest of the team and we promised to continue with our efforts of offering our guests the highest level of service and facilities Hilton hotels are renowned for.

Happy to note that we were able to meet your expectations on this occasion so we look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the future.

Sacramento, CA
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I spent two evening at this hotel in March 2013. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport and in close proximity to the sauks. The facility is well appointed and has very comfortable accommodations. Staff at the pool and restaurant were friendly and helpful to this single female travelers. The one downside to my stay at the Hilton was upon check in and check out. The front desk staff person (same individual) was rude and condescending. It's unfortunate that this individual is your first introduction and final goodbye to this facility.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear KGone,

Thank you for taking the time and effort in posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Whilst I am pleased to know that you find our location and facilities to your liking including the services you received from our team members in the rooftop pool bar and restaurants, you have showed dissatisfaction on the service provided to you by our Front Desk team during the check-in and check-out procedures.

I appreciate that you brought this matter to our attention and since this is not the usual level of service we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests like yourself, on behalf of the team, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this incident has caused you.

Customer service remains one of our top priorities as such I can assure you that we have taken your comments very seriously and will be used as basis of re-training and enhancing the services in our Front Desk to provide better experience for our guests.

Hope this will not be the last time that we will be able to serve you and that we can look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

bongo30
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Recently stayed here for a business trip and it was exactly what we needed. Hotel is located in the old part of Dubai which means you have to travel a bit to get to where most people are. However this is the only real negative. I don't think I would book this hotel if I was going on holiday but for business it works. The Executive Lounge access is worth booking as you get good facilities and the staff are all really helpful and welcoming. I would certainly book here again as long as the location worked. Rooms are spacious and good facilities also. You get everything you expect from this well known brand. I would like to thank all the staff, particularly in the Executive Lounge and in Housekeeping who made it an excellent stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Dear bongo30,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

We really appreciate your positive feedback on our room and facilities in the Executive Lounge as well as on the good service you received from our team members especially those in the lounge and Housekeeping.

While I am very happy to note that you were satisfied with your experience of staying with us as a business traveller, I regret that you did not find our hotel suitable for holidays.

I would like to assure you that given the opportunity, we will be able to assist in arranging leisure trips for our guests during their holidays. I am pleased to share that we offer free shuttle service to the beach area and that we also have a dedicated lobby desk for those who would like to book outdoor tours like desert safari and dhow cruise. Aside from being near the airport, we are also accessible to places of interest especially the areas of the “old Dubai” and the creek.

Nonetheless, we are delighted knowing that we were able to meet your expectations of a Hilton experience.

It will be a pleasure for us to be of service to you once again so we hope we can have the chance of welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance in your next booking.