Ascot Hotel
JA Ocean View Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$221
$186
jaresorts.com
$844
Jumeirah.com
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$416
  • Pool
$100
$74
Trip.com
Roda Al Murooj(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$184
  • Pool
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$342
$218
Grosvenor House Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
$315
$233
$81
$1,899
$1,252
Agoda.com
All reviewsgold marketmeena bazaarfront officebur dubaimemorable staythe bell boyhotel location ismetro stationrecommend this hotelbusiness triphousekeeping staffswimming poolcomfortable stayhouse keepingexcellent stayexcellent hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights on the way home from a long and wonderful holiday, unfortunately upon arrival at this hotel ( 2am ) for some reason our room was not ready and we were told to wait, after about 10mins I asked how long our room would be and was told they were finalising it now.
They requested copies of our passports, but not a credit card which I found very amusing.Finally we got to our room around 2.30am and was pleasantly surprised at the size of our room it was very nice, unfortunately you couldn't hear yourself talk because the aircon was so loud i thought i was still at the airport, we finally got to sleep and then we were woken by a knock on the door by ' housekeeping' at 7.05am who wanted to change the sheets and etc,etc I told him that it would be a little hard as my wife was still asleep in the bed, he insisted that he needed to change them and change our towels , I basically told him to GO away...
After staying up I went down to reception and asked for our passports back as they had to keep there because upon arrival there scanner was not working.

I could go on and on about this hotel but the things wrong with this hotel are -
Zero customer service
Very loud aircon
Zero hot water
nite club music until around 3am
expensive wi-fi/internet

Do not stay here, it's CRAP......................................

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HOLJORJOS
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed here for two nights in the standard room. The room is clean and big. It was a great stay at the Ascot. The breakfast is basic. This hotel has got the best location in Dubai. I would recommend this for families and would definitely stay here in future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Alida_dsouza
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I stayed here for a few days en-route to my home country for a vacation. Location is good, not too far from the airport, close to major attractions in Dubai. Room was very clean and well kept. View from the room not too spectacular. The adjacent hotel Royal Ascot had pool and bar on roof. The breakfasts were filling and had quite a variety. The staff was courteous. The bellboys and hotel cab drivers were professional. Overall, a good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shouvik N
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Booked this via the emirates holidays plan the airport transfer service is the best part of the package the rest is pretty average. When booking one needs to be careful as there is the royal asscot hotel right next to it and our given the impression it's the one your getting. The pool and free wifi are all for the royal asscot but listed in the asscot hotel. The breakfast is our regular buffet but the waiters really struggle with English the room is ok nothing extraordinary quite old but well maintained or business trip this hotel works but would not stay there for a holiday trip.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cheq2011
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This hotel is handy to many shopping areas of old Dubai. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms are very large and clean. Facilities such as pool and some restaurants are shared with the Royal Ascot Hotel next door.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple