We stayed at Sheraton Jumeriah Beach over Christmas 2013. We had problems with the bed, and complained by phone and in person at the reception, we were promised that our complaint would be dealt with. Nobody ever responded to our complaint.
The rooms are dark and dingy, with no natural light. Bathroom area looked very dated, with old tile grout painted over.
Swimming pool was completed covered by shade with around 2 hours sun in the day due to tower buildings restricting.
I would also like to comment on the quality of the staff at the hotel, the majority of whom seem not able to smile. From the breakfast area to the towel hut, we were greeted by long faces.
We are regular travellers to Dubai, and by far this was the worst hotel we have stayed in when visiting.
I would rate this hotel as more like a 2* hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful resort located on the white sands of Jumeirah Beach. Right in the middle of Jumeirah Beach residence 'Walk' with great shopping and dining options, surrounded by landscaped Gardens that boast more than 200 Palm Trees. A resort haven, which combines relaxation with accessibility, is perfect for all business travelers, honeymooners, families and holidaying guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Sheraton Dubai
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort & Towers
- Dubai Sheraton